Beauty Clout

Influencer Marketing platform for beauty, fashion, and fitness

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dr Rabb Derma Beauty store

June 26, 2020

Hello Dr. Rabb Derma Beauty Store,

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused. After further research, we noticed the upgrade from Basic to Pro was done via Stripe which does not have the Pro 14-day trial offer. We have taken further steps to rectify the problem and been in consistent contact with our tech support team who has been of great help. We'd be happy to provide you with further information on how becoming a Pro user works to avoid any further issues. Thank you for being a part of the Beauty Clout community.

Crowned Lengths

This app is easy to use and you have access to a lot of well known people. A great way to get your brand seen

September 18, 2019

Thank you so much for the feedback! We have new influencers joining daily as well as new features being implemented. More great things to come!

Tori Luxe Extensions

I added Beauty Clout to my Shopify store to find an influencer to help promote my business, increase sales etc,. The app is super easy to use. It is straight to the point and gives you the option to go back and edit which is key if you’re new to the app. Some great features to me include the option to message the influencer, their social media showing on the proposal and the ability to decline a proposal without the influencer knowing.

September 18, 2019

Awesome! We have a lot of new features being implemented to make the app even better. Stay tuned.

Snappy Beauty Products

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Omg this app is amazing I only been on the app 3 days and already got 18 proposals already and hired 2 . It’s easy to use I think the app is a game charger I love it
I’m bout to signup too and become a influencer

September 18, 2019

Awesome! Once we have the iPhone version of the app for Influencers you will get 10X the influencers interested. Exciting times!

The Look By Joi

This app is amazing. Easy to use & set up. I found hundreds of great influencers to promote my products.

September 18, 2019

Thank you so much. We try to make influencer marketing as easy as possible.