Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Related Products ‑ Also Bought | Reviews

by PxApps

Upsell App - Recommended Products - Frequently Bought Together

SavvyWow

The app is very easy to use, the layout matches exactly with my theme. Looks good and works perfectly looking forward to seeing the increase sales

DAILY STUFF

I could find to sell upsell products the way that I wanted, it does exactly what I needed. Responsive support was provided along with quick installation

APex Hardware NY

excellence customer service, they are on top of your requests, make our site much easier to shop. thank you Thomas

NeoBizOnline

The app was super easy to set up and works great. Clean, fast, and looks really good, Love this app!

The Family Gift Shop

The app very customization and works very well. Super easy to set up. I have increased my sales dramatically since using it!

Icy Baseball Supply

This is one of the cleanest, easiest apps we have used. Perfect to hand select related / corresponding products. Improved our conversions

SharaCart

The app is working well on my theme, easy to setup. I use it to let customers know that there are related products which go with the one they're looking at.

Footabulous!

This app does exactly what our store needs, easy to use, the design was customized to integrate seamlessly with our store

elvagrahamkuhn

Great App! This was really easy to configure, I've been looking for an app that did what this one does for a while. The support team customized it for our theme at no extra charge.

Zeus Hera

Extremely easy to install, it fits the images in perfectly. Great app and support was amazing, my problem was solved within 3 minutes!

Previous 1 3 4