Widgetic (Before and After)

Widgetic (Before and After)

by Widgetic

Compare two overlapping images on the spot.

FPV LUTs

This app is great and I have nothing bad to say about it. I've undoubtably doubled my conversions because of it, and all my customers compliment it. I've had it for several months now and I've never had a single problem. For me, I need this app to show clients 'Before and After' examples of my video/photo services. I've tried other 'Before and After' apps on Shopify, and nothing is as good as Widgetic. The Founder, Andu, replies to all my questions very fast and has given me so much help with code customization numerous times throughout the last few months. He always responds on the same day I message him. The customization portal for the 'Before and After' display is very nice and responsive also. It's as simple as copy and paste right into your theme editor. There's SO MANY creative options I can choose from too. For example, you can choose to have a simple thin white bar, or you can create an animated, colorful bar with arrows and text that say "before", "after". The options are endless. If I had to say any critique for the app though, I would love to see even more designs in the future. But so far this has been awesome. If you're a photographer and you want to show before and after examples of your work, this app is by far the best and has the greatest customer support, period.

September 22, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we'll definitely be adding more preset themes as we release our next version of the Editor!

KIDS LOVE CHOCY

I use the free version and I strongly recommend this app. The before/after is amazing and so useful for my shop!

SENSHA

Finally I found the great and best app to provide picture comparisons (before and after) to my customers.
This app works perfectly and gives professional looks. Thanks so much!

ICONSIGN

Amazing App! I'm using it to make my store interactive and it really does. I would 100% recommend it. Fast & Helpful support team.

Coleman Hill

This app is fantastic! I'd like to see some a sort feature for those of us who have ton of sliders, but otherwise this app is fantastic. As is the customer service! 10/10

April 24, 2020

This sounds like a good idea. Did you mean a filter? If you meant sort, how would this work?

Nicole DiGi Shop

Love this app for showing before and afters of our product. Developers are very responsive and find fixes/workarounds in a timely matter! Worth every penny.

April 16, 2020

Thank you for the review Nicole! If anyone else is looking to arrange multiple instances of this app in a grid view, follow this code (and replace the IDs with your own): https://jsbin.com/yexexem/edit?html,output

vantastico.eu

I recommend this application! The Widgetic team immediately answered all my questions! I am very happy with the new Look of my site! RECOMMEND !! IS THE BEST APPLICATION OF ALL THAT WE HAVE TRIED (THAT OFFERS THE EFFECT BEFORE - AFTER)

bootysculpted

We are IMPRESSED by this app! Simple to use, working perfectly and saving so much hard work and codding !! Thank you for creating that awesomeness. I will continue using it for sure!

March 19, 2020

Gracias! :)

Melanie Martins Presets

Works perfectly fine on my theme and the support is excellent. Have been using it for the last 2 months and it's a pure bless! Does exactly what I wanted. Perfect!

Spectrumgrades

Holy Sheeeet, these guys service is next level. Definitely worth the support. Product is even more amazing. Seriously