4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and effective image optimization. Features such as bulk optimization, AI product description generator, and performance reports are appreciated. Many have seen improvements in website speed and performance within a week. The app retains image quality while reducing size and provides SEO guidance for beginners. It also prompts for important elements like alt text and shipping details. It's free with no hidden costs and has saved merchants significant time, with some reporting up to 100 hours saved.

January 9, 2024

This app has save me hours of work great app for money FREE

Dazzle Desires
15 days using the app
January 17, 2024

Just adding this app saved me hundreds of hours of work. I am so grateful that this is something that is available! I have been trying to get this done for months but had to do them all individually which is so frustrating when I don't have time to spare. This saved me so much! Thank you thank you!

April & Mae designs and alterations
1 day using the app
December 28, 2023

This is a very good software, I would recommend it to my friends and use it.

STERLING SILVER SUPERSTORE
China
About 1 year using the app
January 26, 2024

Love this app. Saved me a lot of hours optimizing photos. They look amazing and improved my overall quality of my store.

Kairos Baby Haven
9 days using the app
January 2, 2024

Highly recommend this app. The hours I've saved in image optimization alone is worth its weight in gold. Appreciate all of the features and functionalities of this app.

Seagull Treasure Chest
26 days using the app
December 20, 2023

Free, but really easy to use, save me a lot of time

Stitchery Zone
Vietnam
26 days using the app
February 1, 2024

Awesome! Saved me so much time already on my images. Looking forward to seeing how my seomis improved as well.

Panic in Polkadots
2 days using the app
December 1, 2023

Ring my bell, ring my bell :) great image optimizer, my images on the site loading now much faster, thank you for saving my hours !!!

GoShoping
Austria
About 2 months using the app
November 28, 2023

Wow! So far it's amazing. Optimized 151 of my product images in less than 5 min. Can't wait to see what else it can do. And did I mention it's FREE !!!!

FetchMeABag.com
22 days using the app
December 1, 2023

I appreciate the time savings without being pushy about purchasing paid memberships.

Dad's Design Treasures