4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and effectiveness in optimizing images. It's praised for improving website speed and SEO, while maintaining image quality. The app's AI product description generator is appreciated, as it enhances user experience and automates time-consuming tasks. It's free to use and has been reported to increase traffic to online stores. Merchants also value the insightful reports on website performance and cost-effective improvement suggestions.

November 14, 2023

Great app

LA ROSE BEAUTY
11 months using the app
June 26, 2023

Prompt and professional service managed to save me a number of hours. Look forward to seeing the changes

CLUCKIN CHAOS
3 months using the app
May 4, 2023

Great app, able to optimise images for free as well as a report on the quality of my store. Has some good optional extras at a cost too.

Moon Beam Jewellery
8 months using the app
November 1, 2023

Great app for seo optimization and reports which is really necessary for web traffic and performance and ultimately driving sales.

Sblack Clothing
India
17 days using the app
August 26, 2023

This is one of the best apps I found on Shopify. Works great and free. Very useful and easy to use even if you are just starting your shop. Highly recommended! Thanks

The Cozy Hideaway
14 days using the app
August 22, 2023

Thank you, they saved me 9 hours of work in compressing 64% of the images on my website . Good app I recommend it. My store is faster. Thank you !

E-SHOP MARKET CHILE
Chile
4 months using the app
October 19, 2023

So far so good, really giving me some good feedback as a new ecom dude

HamsEasyTech
16 days using the app
December 26, 2023

A great app for upgrade the pictures quality...

Boomer Shock
Saudi Arabia
17 minutes using the app
July 9, 2023

I recently started using the Benchmark Hero app, and I must say it has been a game-changer for me. This app not only saves me valuable time but also provides a fast and user-friendly experience that simplifies my workflow.

One of the standout features of Benchmark Hero is its exceptional time-saving capabilities. With this app, I can streamline various tasks and processes, allowing me to focus on other important aspects of my business. From automating repetitive tasks to generating reports effortlessly, Benchmark Hero has significantly increased my productivity.

The app's speed is truly impressive. I'm amazed at how quickly it executes tasks and delivers results. Whether I'm analyzing data, tracking performance metrics, or managing campaigns, Benchmark Hero ensures a swift and seamless experience, allowing me to make informed decisions in a timely manner.

Moreover, the user-friendly interface of Benchmark Hero makes it incredibly easy to navigate and utilize its wide range of features. Even as a beginner, I found the app intuitive and straightforward, requiring minimal effort to get started. The well-designed interface makes it a breeze to access key functionalities and customize settings according to my specific needs.

Overall, Benchmark Hero has become an indispensable tool in my business arsenal. It saves me valuable time, operates at an impressive speed, and offers a user-friendly experience that simplifies my day-to-day tasks. If you're looking to optimize your efficiency and streamline your operations, I highly recommend giving Benchmark Hero a try.

FashionDNA DesignsLK
Sri Lanka
24 days using the app
June 26, 2023

I'm so happy about this. This has helped me so much with saving my time. LOVE IT!
can't wait to see how much more the results help me.

Torn Between 2 States of Mind