4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its real-time sales, expenses, and profit margin data. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and seamless onboarding. The app's ability to track complex expenses, provide data-driven insights, and forecast future profits is particularly praised. Its integration with various sales channels and real-time profit calculation are also favored. The support team is often commended for their prompt and knowledgeable assistance. Many merchants note the app's usefulness during tax season.

March 30, 2022

An excellent app to provide business owners real-time performance and monitoring of no just bottom line but also marketing effectiveness. The BeProfit team is very open to suggestions and implement based on our needs, improving the tool at every iteration.

Omnidesk Malaysia
Malaysia
BeProfit 📊 replied March 31, 2022

Our kind of review! Thanks for your feedback, the team at BeProfit makes its very best to address every suggestion we get. Happy tracking :)

August 16, 2021

Really great app and special thanks to the support team. We have had some technical issues with the ad spend not properly syncing and they did not give up and fixed the issue :) Highly recommend!

Adenberger Damenmode
BeProfit 📊 replied August 17, 2021

Thank you for your great review, we're always happy to help! Do let us know if you ever need any further assistance. Cheers!

August 31, 2022

BeProfit ist die beste App um Daten von dem Shop zu analysieren. Es ist nicht nur eine Gewinnkalkulationsapp sondern viel mehr. Der Service ist herausragend. Alles funktioniert einwandfrei. Meiner Meinung nach sollte jeder diese App besitzen um einen Überblick über seine Zahlen zu haben.

NiceSlides™
Germany
BeProfit 📊 replied August 31, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing review! We're super happy that our app is useful to you!
Keep on calculating and scaling your business, we're always here if you need anything :)

March 10, 2021

Way better than order metrics. And guess what? It's free! Also really good customer service if you get any issues. Recommended

LuxBox
BeProfit 📊 replied March 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!
We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying the app - our support team is here if you ever have any questions 😊

July 27, 2021

Firstly, the app is amazing. It's pack with all the necessary features to ensure you get the right numbers for tracking. I've tried many profit apps but this is the best. Even their support is quick to respond. In fact, I requested for a feature to be added and they are already working on its release! A company who actively listens to their clients it's a company I'm willing to do business with.

LuxLivn
BeProfit 📊 replied July 27, 2021

You're amazing too!😃 We're always happy to hear suggestions for how to improve BeProfit and make it easier to track Shopify expenses & profits. We hope you continue loving the app, let us know if you ever need help!

Edited June 15, 2021

Very useful application that allows me to see in real time my results, moreover a source of information are provided to better understand and anticipate its expenses

Iconic Watch
France
BeProfit 📊 replied June 15, 2021

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We're happy our BeProfit app is helping make your Shopify analysis clearer. Do let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns, we'd be happy to help!

February 28, 2022

Great App! This will def help me stay on top of business stats. And support was quick to reply to my questions.

Unlock the Universe
BeProfit 📊 replied March 6, 2022

Our pleasure! Keep tracking your profits with BeProfit and let us know if you need any further assistance.

January 3, 2023

Beprofit Thank you! All the tools you need to know your business numbers are here. No need for spreadsheets/excel. Easy to use, accurate. + excellent customer service! Highly recommend.

TROKELI
Israel
BeProfit 📊 replied January 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad you're enjoying our product and that our customer service has been up to your expectations. We're here for should you need anything else. Cheers :)

November 26, 2020

I was considering upgrading my Shopify plan to get better reports, so I could see my real profit margins easier... no need now. This App is fantastic! I love how it links up with Facebook advertising too so I don't have to manually figure out my margins after those advertising expenses.

TFTWood
BeProfit 📊 replied November 29, 2020

Thank you! We're so glad to have helped you save you the cost of upgrading your Shopify plan and to give you the in-depth reports you were looking for. Keep enjoying the app and let us know if you have any questions or more feedback. Our support team is here to help :)

June 23, 2021

Easy and great way to monitor profits and costs. Great support and quick help on all topics/questions. Keep it going guys!

Drippy Amsterdam
BeProfit 📊 replied June 23, 2021

Thanks for your awesome feedback! 😊 We're doing our best to provide you with the best profit calculator app on the Shopify app store. Cheers!