4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for adding customizable size charts to their websites, especially beneficial for those selling size-dependent products. It's praised for its ease of use, reliability, and seamless website integration. Many appreciate the responsive customer service and regular updates based on merchant feedback. The user-friendly interface and ability to attach size charts to specific products or collections enhance customer shopping experience, aiding in accurate sizing decisions and reducing returns.

September 18, 2019

Easy to set up, easy to use and incredibly fast support team, this app is perfectly integrated with our website ! Thanks!

Majolie
Hong Kong SAR
6 days using the app
June 28, 2020

I have use this App to create size guide on my website, it is easy to use and works well for me. Thanks

StylebyNara
6 days using the app
September 28, 2020

I'm using this app on the free plan and I'm really enjoying it. It makes a difference at the time of purchase.

FASH & CO
Brazil
Relentless Apps replied September 28, 2020

Thank you for the review.

We really appreciate you taking the time to how much you like our app.

Jon
Relentless Apps

April 26, 2021

This app is EXACTLY what I have been looking for: the ability to add both text, a table, AND images to a size guide in a layout that is simple for customers to understand, and integrates neatly and seamlessly into my product page. Jon was really quick to help me get the app set up, get the button appearing where I wanted it to, and the size guide looking how I wanted it. A truly brilliant app which is intuitive and easy to use. In future I would love to see some more customisation options, such as table styling, and more font options, but overall it's a really great app and I'm so happy I found it.

Rosa Bloom
December 6, 2019

Great app! Solved all problems I was having trying to do size charts on my own! I would highly recommend your app!

Dressing For His Glory
November 17, 2020

I recently downloaded this app to help clean up my product page and list our product dimensions clearly. This really did the job and even when I had questions, Jon was extremely helpful in resolving my issues. Love this app already!

I Love Pillow
January 31, 2022

Love this app! The first one that is easy to use and also, able to be translated. The service is super fast!

Essentiels Co
4 days using the app
April 29, 2020

Great app, easy to use, had my size charts up in no time. Couldn't ask for more, keep it up

Cheers

ForApparel
3 days using the app
June 29, 2020

Very easy to use. Looks and performs just as I hoped. For us it is worth the upgrade to provide sizing info for a variety of products and prevent returns and exchanges.

Amnesty International USA Store
3 days using the app
March 7, 2022

This is an easy-to-use, simple, and great-looking app. Just what I was looking for, I didn't want to spend hours on a size guide. Really stoked.

We Dress Brides