4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options, particularly for enhancing the sizing process in online stores. It's praised for its seamless integration, mobile compatibility, and the ability to add size charts, text, tables, and images. The support team is noted for their quick response and expertise. It's especially beneficial for clothing stores, improving both speed and aesthetics of e-commerce sites.

November 27, 2020

This app is really simple to use. We need not have any technical expertise, just plug and use the app.

Nejo - The New Mom's Journey
India
Over 2 years using the app
August 19, 2021

Simple, easy to use, and great support. For some reason I couldn't get the chart to show up on my new website. The team behind this app actually went into my shopify and set it up for me at no cost. White glove service!!

West Major
November 18, 2021

I had an issue with the size chart populating under a wrong collection which cause a lot of confusion for our customers. The Relentless team was very prompt in their response and helpful. They even followed up with me which showed how much they care. The issue was resolved quickly just in time for the holidays to make shopping easier for our customers.

Hyperfly
September 22, 2020

The app is easy to implement, and customised. It's a great tool to help your clients to understand the measurements. And the client service of the developers is great. We highly recommend it.

Tributo Mujer
October 21, 2020

Thanks very much for your very helpful app and very nice follow up and tech support. I appreciate very much your work.

Vinilo Azul
Chile
September 30, 2021

The perfect app for adding size charts of all kinds to your shopify site. The interface is easy to use and you can add your own images and styling to the charts. Jon was also extremely helpful with customising our product page. Highly recommended to all shopify users!

SportWorx
New Zealand
July 20, 2021

We've been using BF Size Charts for several years and are very happy with the design customisation and functionality of this app. As a surf fashion brand, it greatly assists our customers in making informed sizing decisions pre-purchase and we rely on the size guides daily to help us sell our products. We recently updated our Shopify theme and required some extra location functionality. We had excellent customer service from the Relentless Apps team who helped us with a tricky coding we were unable to do ourselves. Thanks so much guys. Highly recommend.

Salt Gypsy
December 28, 2020

Great app that lets me copy size guides and accuracy creates a chart. I don’t know any other app this good. Keep up the good work guys.

Little Curiosity's
May 21, 2020

This is absolutely a must have. So easy to use. They have the best customer service! They're on top of things and so helpful. They deserve more than 5 stars.

The Carly Morgan
April 10, 2022

it's Very Useful App And I Am Using This Since Four Months, Thank You So Much. I Recommended All Of You

theraaspret.com