4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and comprehensive dropshipping features, including a vast product catalog, real-time inventory updates, and automated order processing. Its transparent pricing structure is praised for contributing to healthy profit margins. The app's reliable shipping and tracking systems are also valued. Customer support, particularly from representatives like Leo and Emma, is commended for its efficiency. The app is suitable for both beginners and experts, offering a free plan with an option to upgrade for more features. It also includes a feature for importing products from AliExpress and a range of payment methods for convenience.

December 29, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using the BestDealer Dropshipping app, and I must say it has truly exceeded my expectations. The app's user-friendly interface made navigating through products and managing orders a breeze.

One standout feature was the excellent support provided by Leo, a representative of BestDealer. Leo's prompt and efficient assistance was invaluable. Any questions or concerns I had were addressed swiftly, showcasing his commitment to ensuring a positive user experience.

The app's vast product catalog and seamless integration with various platforms made it easy for me to find trending items for my store. The real-time inventory updates and automated order processing simplified my workload, allowing me to focus on growing my business.

Moreover, BestDealer's transparent pricing structure and competitive rates on products contributed to a healthy profit margin for my store. The reliable shipping and tracking system provided peace of mind, ensuring my customers received their orders on time.

In conclusion, my experience with BestDealer, coupled with the outstanding support from Leo, has been nothing short of exceptional. I highly recommend this Dropshipping app to anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly solution to streamline their business operations. Leo's dedication to customer satisfaction truly sets BestDealer apart in the world of Dropshipping apps.

Delight Ray
30 days using the app
January 4, 2024

I'd like to say that the service is exellent and hyper reactive compared to others that I won't mention by name and the price is reasonable it's really win-win and there's always someone who answers you and helps you to perform your business.
many thanks to the BESTDEALER team

Ma boutique
France
21 days using the app
January 2, 2024

Very helpful and quick! Appreciate how professional Leo has been throughout. Looking forward to working with him for years to come!

DealsyDaily
14 days using the app
January 21, 2024

Emma was of good support!

Gouden Liefde
Netherlands
4 months using the app
Edited October 30, 2023

Emma and Leo helped me to set things up within minutes and also speeded up the whole internal process!

Really great to work with them, can only recommend this!

Premuno
Switzerland
12 days using the app
November 23, 2023

really good supplier. and Selina is the best !

PheRenial
Germany
About 2 months using the app
December 18, 2023

friendly and proffoessional team

The Lootz
3 months using the app
October 20, 2023

Love the app It was very simple to use.

My Love
About 2 months using the app
September 9, 2023

I have tried emailing 4 times regarding a problem with an order, but on respond from anyone, nobody from customer service. I even subscribed for the app, and now i have deleted it. I do not understand why there is nobody who can help you. I even tried Whats App, no response. PLEASE DO NOT USED THIS APP. THEY WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR ISSUE.

Scotts Fashion For All Boutique
6 months using the app
Bestdealer replied September 11, 2023

Hello sir/dear,

we feel really sorry that we didn't check your email in time. We didn't mean not to respond to your messages, but since we checked our service mailbox, and didn't see an email from you, we will check all of our mailboxes again.

We will send personal agents for our customers. You could contact us in live chat which you can find the Blue icon in the lower right corner of our website page. Also, there are WhatsApp and Skype contact way on the top of our page. Maybe these signs are not visible enough, I have reported this to the IT team, and we can do better!

Sorry for this again, We've sent an agent to contact you already. Please let him know all of the questions you have, We are always willing to provide quality service to our customers. hope you have a nice day.

Sincerely
BestDealer team

October 11, 2023

I want to thanks Emma for providing me quick and effective solutions to my doubts. I highly recommend this app.

DOGO DOG SHOP