4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and comprehensive dropshipping features, including a vast product catalog, real-time inventory updates, and automated order processing. Its transparent pricing structure is praised for contributing to healthy profit margins. The app's reliable shipping and tracking systems are also valued. Customer support, particularly from representatives like Leo and Emma, is commended for its efficiency. The app is suitable for both beginners and experts, offering a free plan with an option to upgrade for more features. It also includes a feature for importing products from AliExpress and a range of payment methods for convenience.

October 2, 2023

im glad this app exists, because i have no clue what im doing.

Peter's Emporium
About 1 month using the app
August 31, 2023

Very easy to use! As a first-time user, it only took me about 20 minutes before I had my first product uploaded to my store. My only takeaway is I wish they had more products to select from, currently, there are 208. The import from AliExpress didn't work the first few times I tried it, however, once it got going there was no issue. I'm on testing it out and the free plan is very, very limited but it seems like an app worth the upgrade.

PrisonPlanet.Shop
2 months using the app
August 16, 2023

Happy to be able to select inventory directly from the supplier its amazing lowers my overhead and made it easy to envision my company from a starting point. It was one the best apps I have used in a long time since opening my online ecommerce website. You can find the products for your store easy and quickly ! Also adding them is even easier ! Literally search for anything you want and you will be able to find it easily !

smartoneshops
India
5 months using the app
September 16, 2023

I'm new to this app but really like it.

Beri collection
3 days using the app
July 23, 2020

All the intermediates app have there Pros and Cons. Let me write one of the pros of Topdser, When you import the product from AE to Oberlo it won't import the Details of Products that are mentioned in AE, it only imports the specification. But in Topdser, there are both options.It also imports Product Details and Specifications. There is one Suggestion to the Developer team, Please Include the feature of Product Statistics on an Import Items. It is there while searching the Products, but it won't in Import Items. There is no app that is 100 % perfect, It only become perfect by fulfilling the issue that comes up.

Zuikws
Over 1 year using the app
Bestdealer replied July 23, 2020

Hi Zuikws,

Thank you so much for your review. We're so honored we can be a part of your dropshipping journey. Any questions please feel free to contact us.

June 8, 2020

I found this very helpful. Especially the spying function. However can you please include or integrate with review aps? Thanks

Baumie
Malaysia
11 months using the app
Bestdealer replied June 8, 2020

Hi Baumie,

Thank you so much for this review. We're so honored we can be a part of your dropshipping journey. We will integrate with review app. Any questions please feel free to contact us.

June 17, 2020

Enfin une Application qui remplace plusieurs, tout sur un seul tableau de bord, un gain de temps énorme. Je la conseille vivement, il manque juste la traduction en langues européennes, sans doute lors d'une prochaine mise à jour !

Doeing
France
9 months using the app
Bestdealer replied June 17, 2020

Hi,Doeing

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled to know how you loved the app! Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please feel free to reach out to Topdser's Support Team!

Team Topdser

July 20, 2020

With this app you can narrow down search results with its various filters.

Helpful and response support team.
Recommended!

StoreFour
7 months using the app
Bestdealer replied July 21, 2020

Hi StoreFour,

July 9, 2023

It's been a smooth sailing thus far. I would recommend bestdealer because my setup has been effortless. I am looking forward to more effortless experience with drop shipping.

Adaptive M R
About 2 months using the app
October 13, 2023

Je trouve ca bon pas mal

ÉclatClassic
4 minutes using the app
Bestdealer replied October 29, 2023

Hello sir/dear,
Thanks for your review, could you please write more details about only giving the 4 stars? We are open to customer suggestions, we'd appreciate it if you could let us know which place we should improve:)
You could contact our agent directly on Whatsapp: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=8615700183536

Best regards