Better Thank You Page

Better Thank You Page

by Excite Apps

Upgrade your order thank you page with easy-to-use widgets

Bare Kind

Only just installed this, so can't speak for the results - but I am very happy with how easy this was to set up!! I also think it looks a lot smarter than other thank you page apps I saw - it's not too cluttered and in your face, and it fits perfectly with the theme I already use. So far I recommend!! Thanks team.

Print Stick

This app is incredibly easy to set up. I LOVE being able to ask customers where they found me and also how easy it is to direct them to my social. Customer support is excellent, highly recommend it. Thanks !

LightLash

The application works well, I used the previous version and this one is packed with goodies. I contacted the developers regarding the privacy policy as I saw that the app can see the customer order data and they resolved my concern very quickly. Best of luck with your projects.

The Baby Place

Super easy and quick to set up. Works perfectly - just what I've been looking for to encourage customers to my FB & Instagram - and it's FREE too!! Amazing x

Rosé Designs YYC

It was so easy to setup. The survey part is what I was mostly interested in. So far, so good. I'm happy with the look of my new Thank you page.

J² Studios

Exactly what I was looking for to collect a little more information about customers shopping experiences and where they found us from! Easy to set up, customizable, and best of all, this app is free.

I M Bracelets

GREAT APP! It is super easy to use, you can customize the check out and messages for your customers. They can follow on all of your social media links. Love it! I highly recommend this app!

Apollo

This is a very good app, really easy to use, and customer service is super fast. I would highly recommend it.

mf tshirt company

Amazing and simple to use. I connected with a customer support rep this evening who was more than patient and helpful in resolving an issue with my HTML code. Keep up the great work!

The Saltiest Dog

fantastic app, so quick and easy to set up, only wish I'd done it sooner! looks great and can gain valuable insights from customers quickly and easily without disrupting them too much. thanks, love it!

Previous 1