All Variants are Submitted
All variants improves impressions and CTR. Ultimately results in More orders
Robust Filters & Bulk Edits
Allows you to fine tune your feed to get maximum out of the submission.
Specific Product Promotions
Allows you to create Promotions for Specific or All products.
About Bing Shopping Feed
List of Bing Shopping Feed Product Attributes Synced
- Google Shopping Categories
- Variant Images
- Product Conditions
- Sale Price
- Age Group
- Custom Product Details
- Brand Name
- Custom Labels
- Product Types
- Product & variant IDs
- Item Group ID
- Shipping Information and Cost (Must for Germany)
Some Awesome Features.
- Supports Germany Specific Requirement of mention of Shipping information. Select Search Engine Optimized Product Titles and Product Descriptions just as you do in Google Shopping App.
- Includes Custom Labels so that you can use them to filter products create multiple Campaigns and AdGroups for much better control and management.
- Already Supporting Stores with more than 5 Million Products amongst them.
How Big Can your Store be?
App has been supporting stores with total products more than 100K. So, no worries if your store has some hundreds of thousands of products on it. Absolutely Free.
Same Feed for FB Dynamic Remarketing (bonus)
Use same Bing Shopping Feed URL for Facebook catalog Submission for Dynamic Re-marketing Campaigns. No need to add any code snippet, Just submit the Facebook Pixel ID in your Store Admin, Upload Shopping Feed URL provided by App and set Dynamic Remarketing Campaigns in Facebook with the same App.
Why Should you use this App for Bing Shopping Campaigns?
- Covers Product Attributes which most other apps don't cover. Like, Size, Age Group, color, etc...
- Developers are Certified Google Adwords Partners and Bing Ads Accredited Professionals. Simprosys InfoMedia team carries Rich Experience of managing Product Ads on Google and Bing - Google Partners & Bing Ads Professional. Best in class support promised, read reviews of our other apps on App Store here.
- Uses Product Attributes of Google Shopping App, so no double work of Product Attributes required for Bing.
- BingAds Account
Pricing 28-day free trial
Upto 25 Products
Your Shopify Store has up to 25 live products.
Your Shopify Store has up to 250live products.
Your Shopify Store has up to 1000 live products.
Check out our pricing page for additional plan options.
Your Shopify Store has up to 5000 live products.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 86 reviews
Most recent reviews
Worked perfectly for us. We had no problems setting it up and the feed went straight through. Would recommend as a stand-alone feed, just for Bing.
Top Notch Gift Shop
I used this app to get info about my Bing account. Work great and the support is fantastic. The only reason I uninstalled is because there is now a "Bing Addon" to their Google Shopping app (also a great app!).
Smoky Mountain Fresh Roast Coffee
THE FEED DID NOT WORK and NOW DEVELOPER IS HARASSING ME for leaving a 2 sentance feedback. This is how I FINALLY got Bing shopping ads to work: Asked Shopify for my sitemap, which is your primary site.com/sitemap.xml. In Bing Merchant Center, CREATE a new Catalog for EACH of the http's listed on your site map. Within 24 hours all your products show up. Then, at your dashboard, Create an Ad Campaign from the Catalogs. Ie: All products, or you can start with all products and use the filter for only certain products from the all products catalog). Make sure all your products are listed using Google product ID (= Google product type available by googling it) Why pay this rude a^*#% when you will have to do it yourself anyway? EVERY Shopify store has it's own feed! Bing will walk you through it if you need help. THIS FEED is a FRUSTRATING WASTE OF YOUR TIME!!!
Arit's reply below shows his IGNORANCE of Bing, which explains why he was of NO help. My direction above is the only way you will get a Bing Shopping Campaign. If you have 3 weeks to waste, go ahead and use this app. Just be sure to cancel it before he starts charging you!
----------- First Update
We have no intention to harass anybody... I just had to put your First Review...
Also, the sitemap thing you are mentioning here is, not a Shopping Feed at all... It is a sitemap for "Webmasters" or "Search Console" submission for organic results.
I have an equal right to counter the falsehood and safeguard other merchants from getting misguided.
-------- Our First Response to merchant's 4th Update in the review...
As per your first review, you had appreciated the quick response. We had sent you a help doc URL of Bing. (screenshot attached on this URL - https://goo.gl/LgGfxX)
We had to send you a URL because you were not comfortable using Skype or any other similar service to talk to us and let you assist to resolve the setup issues.
We normally send it to all the merchants as the first step in this kind of situation considering merchants may not be aware of the actual process. Then you never mentioned that I have already read it, had you replied to our suggestion, we would have gone further to assist you made sure the issue is fixed. But, you chose to write a review of the app.