Reviews (307)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing Bing Shopping feeds due to its automatic syncing and updating features. It's praised for boosting sales and conversions, and its customer service is highly commended for responsiveness. Unique features like in-app product title editing, not found in Microsoft Ads, are appreciated. It's affordable, recommended for both novice and experienced merchants, and integrates well with Shopify and Microsoft Merchant Center.

August 2, 2023

Good customer service. We reached out about an issue we had with our catalog expiring and someone was able to assist us in resolving the issue.

Anytime Baseball Supply
August 21, 2023

If you're looking for help on your Google Shopping or Bing Shopping feeds, these are the guys. The app does what it says it does and the customer service is very good. A++++

RacingUSA
About 4 years using the app
August 7, 2023

Nice and simple app (I use it for Microsoft Ads). You can change the product title in the App. Really nice, because it's not possible in Microsoft Ads to load the subfeeds.
Fast support.

Naturmacher
Germany
3 months using the app
September 18, 2023

Great app and even better support service! Would recommend

Emily & Edwards UK
Netherlands
7 months using the app
August 24, 2023

Thank you so much for the support. The answers I got are amazing and detailed. I got everything I asked for.

Phone Heaven Zone
Germany
19 days using the app
May 13, 2019

This is a very comprehensive app and does all the work for you. I could not be happier with the product and the customer support. Makes uploading your products super easy. A+

ElectriCity Cycles
Almost 7 years using the app
Edited September 2, 2020

Live Chat Support was nothing but excellent. Resolved my issue quickly and effectively. Very efficient operation. Highly recommended product and back up

Hot Water Bottle Ideas
About 6 years using the app
February 11, 2023

Exzellenter, reaktionsschneller, hilfreicher Support. Lets you create particular or All Product promotions.

Antikvariát Pražský Almanach
Czechia
December 2, 2016

This is awesome app we already received 2 sales within the first couple of days. Thank you!

Luxury Mask
February 13, 2017

Great app! I see my items remarketing on FB already. Simprosys is a very knowledgeable company in this space, and they are very attentive to any inquiries I submit. It creates perfect feeds for Bing shopping campaigns behind the scenes. I just set it up once, then the feeds start syncing with Bing.

Levostore