FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

Bing Shopping Feed & Smart Shopping Campaign for Microsoft Ads

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pure Nature Corp.

Time spent using app About 2 months

A good feed app..................i like it............................i recommend it...............!

Cool Relief

Time spent using app About 2 years

Helps keep the product feed accurate and consistent. Much better than importing manually or from google.

FitCarts

Very friendly and expert support. resolved my feed issue super fast. Better than Microsoft / Google's official apps, more features more flexibility on feed optimization.

Bollard canada inc

Time spent using app About 1 year

i been charged for a few months and my Bing app stil not working, i will need some help but it seem they can fix it . i will like some help again if you dont mind.

Soesiestore

Location Netherlands

Support is amazing and patient. Also, interface is clear, makes syncing with bing merchant center very easy.

ardens toys

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I am using this application since 3 years and really helped me a lot. Highly recommend easy to use.

primeply

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app for my Bing ads and let me tell you, they are a true game changer. Their customer support team is super responsive and will help you with any issues that you may have. I currently own 4 stores and I use this app for all my stores. Great app. Great team!

BabyToMove

Location Austria

The feed is not working. I contacted technical support regularly, twice a week. Answer - send screenshots, then wait a couple of days. And so for a month.

Angel's Tienda

angelstienda.com loves this app. It is definitely a time saver. Allows me to edit in bulk which is awesome! My only complaint about the app is that they charge based on the amount of products in my store and not the amount of products I want to submit to the feed.

PilotMall.com

Time spent using app About 3 years

These guys are amazing. They have maintained our feeds for ages and keep them running flawlessly. I would highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30