FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓏

Great App . I like how they submit our products easily to Bing merchant . I am satisfied with the results

PeddleBright

1.Really the App is easy to use but some required filling fields in MS merchant center confused me to complete them while Bing App does not want us to do anything by manual.
2.Support is willing to always helps

Simply Antivirus

This App helps me easily feed my advertising platforms and makes it automatic for me, also fantastic support from these guys!

Lumière

Great app. They updated it now and included conversion tracking setup within the app itself, rather than us having to set up conversion tracking ourselves within Microsoft Ads.

ClickWitte

I used the App to verify my Feed file link. In my opinion, the App works as expected. Great! However, because of earlier data input requirements some confusion could occur, such as the "Source URL" field. Maybe an example format of the data expected to be placed in that field. For instance: "Example - https://mywebsite.com "
That's my take! Nonetheless, You guys do a great job!

Revo Laptop Stand

Great customer service support, they are able to attend to my queries almost immediately. Highly recommended.

Clock Galaxy

Used to load all my products into Bing. Easy to use tool, and very helpful support. Automatic syncing of all fields is great!

IvyGoatStore

I used this app to see why a product was not showing up. I got a quick reply asking me to check on something and sure enough I had forgotten to do something. It was a quick and easy fix. A fast response was appreciated.

indymodel88

I use this FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping app to help me create catalog on Microsoft Merchant Center. This easy to use. I get professional support from Hemant and team. Recommend to all.

Ample Things

Awesome app, it has helped me tremendously. Also, has a very helpful customer support which is always greatly appreciated.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28