Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Chester Leo: The Puppy Dog!

I have to give the developer a lot of credit for his excellent customer service and wonderful app. About a week after I uploaded my feed, he contacted me out of the blue because he noticed that the feed hadn't yet received any clicks - and wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong. As it turns out, I just hadn't gotten around to setting up the actual shopping campaign in Bing with a daily budget, etc, and there was nothing wrong with the app itself. The feed was created perfectly, and everything on the app's end was done flawlessly. Not only was I impressed with the app itself, but the extra step of checking in after the app had been installed and seeing if I needed help, was very impressive.

Gift Moments

Excellent app and Amit is very helpful and quick to respond to any questions.

Mundyshops

Great app! This was the first time I had advertised on Bing and the Bing Shopping Feed app did everything I wanted it to do.

Vita4sale

I like this feeder very much i dose an excellent job, also give you valuable information on searches and other info. plus excellent customer service

Robautic

Solid app and simple to use. No problems whatsoever.

Souzzashop

Tres bonne app. je suis tres content avec. elle fait tres bien sont travail. je recommande. Merci

Threadiverse

Bing...itself has not lead me much to many sales, but the app sets out to do what its suppose to do. organization could use some work. It's a bit confusing if you have different collections, but I love this app. I can't recommend it enough. I run a geeky apparel store for anime, gaming, comics, styled clothing so collection and organization is big for me. https://threadiverseapparel.com/

Diane Beauty Supply

great job so far does exactly what i was hoping for

Anyseasonsports

Want to run shopping ads on Bing and don't want to fuss with a manual feed? This is the perfect app to get you up and running quickly!

Lovecattrees

Amazing app !! Works perfect for me !!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8