FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

PilotMall.com

These guys are amazing. They have maintained our feeds for ages and keep them running flawlessly. I would highly recommend this app.

Our Life Store

App works and does send your product information to microsoft, but.... Microsoft is difficult to work with. Their help and support was definitely lacking. But what I really did not like is that they had access to my entire microsoft account information. When I had asked a question he sent me screenshot of my account and financing information with microsoft. Not happy about someone having that much access to my information. UPDATE, my microsoft advertising account was closed. After an appeal I was notified that one of the possible reason was that someone else had access to my account, which the person running this app had previously sent me a screenshot of my account information when I had asked them why my products were not showing. I can't verify that is the reason my account was closed, but I will update once I find out. Either ways, my products didn't show on the free bing shopping side, apparently this might only work if you pay for the advertising as an ad campaign. Not sure, Never got there.

Mani Sports®

It is five stars for the team, this is the best service I had. The team has the best knowledge, how these services works with the app. They will show you video if you get stuck, at any point 10/10

testbankstorage

I have faced some issues, and reached out to help support. Everything has been solved in just few days.

dipmakeup

Very good application, it solves my problem very conveniently, when I encounter a problem, I also get in touch to solve the problem as soon as possible

RemarkableMart

The apps fed all my products into Bing and Google ads platforms. They were always immediate, accurate, and updated. They kept me apprised of any alerts. The support was prompt, courteous, extremely knowledgeable, and made me feel like they cared about my success.

Plukus

the app is good for my shopify ,its helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aquilora

Support was great. I had trouble using this app at first but managed to finally use it due to the help of the support I received. :)

theleathermania

very helpful and AI is up to the mark. customer support service is just lit. i have added some products in my store and it is automatically feed in microsoft merchant

Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry

Good and easy to use app. Customer support is also great. It's easier to take care of the Product errors and promotions through this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29