FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

Cleweet

I had some problem while using this app, but I contacted the support and got sincere help. This app is useful and I will try more functions in the near future.

StaxDeal

Fantastic app. Simply best of breed. And the support is excellent. Every time. Highly recommended. If you're looking to sync a feed these guys are the choice

Tolivin

Great. Helped a lot in uploading feeds. Any problem can be solved quickly.
Thanks again to Milan Vaghela for helping me confirm the account status.

Fergiz Fashion

This app is a must! They are very easy to contact. I was having a problem with my feed, I try to contact them, and they are quick in action! Milan helped me right away. This is an app worth paying for. I highly recommend this app. Cheers!

All Around E-Bikes

Great support. I've been very pleased with support and the app. Would use it again. Thanks for you help.

PRM Filtration

Great app for Bing Shopping. Live Chat support (Milan) is very helpful. We will definitely consider using this developer's app for managing our Google product feeds in the future.

Wine It Now

I just started using this app and it makes my life really simple, connecting my store with Bing ads and Google Ads. Also, the customer support is awesome :)!

Tiptopwares Store

We use this app to increase our conversion traffics and our sale orders. We hope it will help us. Team support is very good.

Lapidary Mart

Great app for Google feed. Works in the background to continuously update Google Merchant Center. Support is top-notch!

CoolPacific

Product IDs are still not in the MMA so the problem is not resolved. I'm going to wait 48hrs to see what happens.

August 18, 2020

Hello,

All 235 Products are there in your Microsoft Ads account and Campaigns.

See attached screenshot https://bit.ly/2FAQW3a

You can reach out to us for any assistance that is within the scope of the app's support.

Regards,