Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Nature Reflections

Silly me... If I would have reached out to support sooner, I would be up and running by now. Support here is super quick... and awesome! I would highly recommend the app and if you have any difficulties, then reach out to them. Excellent support!

FitnessTeeCo

Fantastic support and great app. I am using them for multiple stores and haven't had any problems. Great job guys, this is the best app by far!

One Stop Shop

I had the best experience with customer service.My first time using the app and had issues setting up my feed i was up late she walked through it me till the end which was the next day omg one of the best customer service ever.Highly Recommend App

ShopGreenLiving.com

Milan Vaghela was amazing . Answered a ll my questions and got everything running for me. I was having a problem with my Bing feed and after a couple of communications all was fixed.

The Memory Building Company

Super easy to setup - no messing around with spreadsheets and no getting it wrong. I got an error back from Bing but reached out to the team who had me straightened out within 45 minutes., Impressive service all round.

NeoLife Vitamin Shop

Great feed submission app for Microsoft shopping ads. I've never had any issues with it, and all my products sync automatically like clock work. I was using another app for my Google shopping feed, but just switched to SIMP for that as well, because this app has been so good. The reasonable price is a huge plus for me as well. Thank you!

Gama Optics

Great app, no competitors for the service these guys offer and the support is quick and helpful. Recommend!

ElectriCity Cycles

This is a very comprehensive app and does all the work for you. I could not be happier with the product and the customer support. Makes uploading your products super easy. A+

KIMBLES-POD

I only had one problem with fees and they fixed it very quickly. Check me out at https://kimblespod.net

BathroomVillage.com

Worked perfectly for us. We had no problems setting it up and the feed went straight through. Would recommend as a stand-alone feed, just for Bing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10