Feed For Bing/MS Shopping

Feed For Bing/MS Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

hogpad

The app does what it is supposed to do, which is to automate the feed of my products to my Microsoft Shopping account. What is even more important, however, is the support level provided by Symprosys. The support I received was first class (very quick to respond and they solved my issue). You can't ask for more than that.
... Doug

Crowd Control Warehouse

Makes managing the bing feed much easier. Excellent, responsive, helpful support. A bigger benefit is the code it installs for conversion tracking at check out, which is much more consistent for some reason than the tag provided from Bing. Recommended!

Paint Drop

Excellent customer service and another awesome app by Simprosys! Their team have helped me every step of the way, from setup to general questions. Highly recommend!

EXO Drones

The only thing this lets you do is stuff people onto your product page, you can't direct them to landing page, and that's a complete gamechanger. Google shopping lets you choose the landing page, this does not. Just using google from now on I guess. Willing to change my review if they can make this better

emoemi.com

The support team is excellent - super responsive and pro-active in helping to troubleshoot. As a new shopify store owner, I have had numerous challenges with coding and things that are beyond my learning curve. The Bing Shopping Feed team has been there helping me solve my issues every step of the way. They go the extra mile!!

Bombay Tile

Excellent customer service. They really took the time to help me setup everything. I would recommend this to anyone on Shopify looking to expand. Thanks!

AMP Stores

I had been trying to get my conversions to show up in the tracking for 2 months. I had asked everyone I could think of for help - Google, Bing, etc. Finally, someone suggested that I contact Symprosis. I did and Milan Vaghela fixed it almost immediately. I am very pleased. Thank you so much.

Morealis

Milan was of great help and they are very professional. Highly recommended and would use again. Just ask them whatever questions you have your way!

Fat Store

I use this app to create a feed in Microsoft Ads Merchant Center. The app smoothly syncs your catalog or collection with your merchant center, and in that way it's very helpful in creating shopping ads on Microsoft. in the rare cases of errors, their support team is there to help you out in no time.

The Sink Boutique

This is a great app. It was very easy to use, and configure. I have also received excellent support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25