Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

The Avest

Very helpful developers. Always responds quickly to my questions about the app. Even helped me look into my specific issue.

Crownedtrends

I highly recommend Simprosys, the bing shopping feed app and the google shopping feed app. Their applications make setup a lot less complicated, the interface is very easy to use! Support is ALWAYS THEIR TO HELP! That is so important when you're running a business. They have Unbelievable REAL-TIME support! Thank you Simprosys!

devildaves.com

Great support and hook up was very easy. My feed is set up correctly with all attributes in their respective categories. - Thanks guys!

Skygaze Optics

Extremely convenient and easy to use. Support is top notch. I was getting answers to my questions in real-time. Unbelievable support.

NeverBuyAnotherFilter

Easy to use app. Great support. I had a little issue with my product variants and support fixed it in no time.

Nature Reflections

Silly me... If I would have reached out to support sooner, I would be up and running by now. Support here is super quick... and awesome! I would highly recommend the app and if you have any difficulties, then reach out to them. Excellent support!

FitnessTeeCo

Fantastic support and great app. I am using them for multiple stores and haven't had any problems. Great job guys, this is the best app by far!

One Stop Shop

I had the best experience with customer service.My first time using the app and had issues setting up my feed i was up late she walked through it me till the end which was the next day omg one of the best customer service ever.Highly Recommend App

ShopGreenLiving.com

Milan Vaghela was amazing . Answered a ll my questions and got everything running for me. I was having a problem with my Bing feed and after a couple of communications all was fixed.

The Memory Building Company

Super easy to setup - no messing around with spreadsheets and no getting it wrong. I got an error back from Bing but reached out to the team who had me straightened out within 45 minutes., Impressive service all round.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10