FeedAPIs

FeedAPIs

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

Saggitova

Excellent app so far! Incredible customer support! There was an update recently. Will have to wait and see the effects. I have not explored some of its functions. May update later.

eBiify

Great app. I just wished customer service was more on live chat but overall very good service.

HoneyFab

A must-have app for creating single-product shopping campaigns.
After I add products to the Bing Feed, the appear in the Microsoft Ads centre in a matter of minutes now. Before the recent update, I saw it was a few hours, which still ain't bad!

Great app - must try out.

Saphire Sales Store

This is a great App to use in my Shopify store to set up ad campaigns and link with Merchant center. Very easy to use and the support is second to none.

cartnoola

Great experience so far with this App and the support is simply awesome, fast and very competent. I'm very happy and I encourage you to continue The great job!

Waves of Quality

Love this App the support team was very helpful in solving my problems and even helped in correcting some issues on my site. Would recommend highly.
Waves of Quality

The Inside Gadget

This app works flawlessly! I had a minor issue when syncing products (my fault for not making products available for 'online store' in Shopify) and Milan in support helped me to troubleshoot my mistake immediately. Very responsive! Highly recommend!!

SpenBuy

Abhishek has been an amazing professional. He has helped me solve an issue with my plan plan. He is very professional and I will always ask for him.

Bliss Techie

very smooth and easy to use app, highly recommend for any merchant that want to scale their business on Microsoft !

Turn Creek Emporium

I use the Bing Shopping Feed app with my Shopify store. I really love how easy and fast my products are added to my Microsoft Merchant Center catalog via the product feed. The process is completely automated, which is a huge time saver for me. And I recently reached out to Simprosys for help with a product variant issue. The response I received was immediate, and with a quick upgrade of the app, the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. The support team stayed in communication with me every step of the way. A+... love it!