Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Bijouxbela

This app from Symprosys is excellent. Very easy to use, easy to install. Once you add it to your shop, it's ready in a very short amount of time. I believe it works for Facebook products as well.

The support is more than outstanding. They really work with you to resolve any issues, which were none with the app itself. They contacted me because there were no clicks from the campaign to see if they could help. How many developers take the time to follow up like this?

Sadly, we had to give up after trying to get our Bing campaign up and running for over 2 months. It is not the app or the developer, it works perfectly (all Symprosys apps are great). Just Bing Product campaigns won't run for us, at least not in our budget.

So if you are looking to create a feed for Bing advertising, this is your app!

Ramp Champ

Just like the Google shopping feed app - easy to use and fast to add/change custom labels. Highly recommended.

Hollywood Mirrors

This app provides the best ROI of any advertising platform for our store. It is so easy to use and setup, without doubt, the best thing you will do this year in your business.

Sophees

Great Little app No bugs or hick -ups Very Easy to use, I have Used the app For over 10 months Now And I am Pleased.
The Dash is more than user-friendly Help and Support @24hrs or less, Very Pleasant, VERY EASY to manage and edit Products,10 stars for this little jewel
www.Sophees.com

Cecii Shop

Love the app. Works great and user friendly. Already making sales from ads.

Strength Fitness Outlet

Great app for Bing Ads. Simple to use.

Cooking Thrift

Excellent App, User-Friendly & Extremely Useful, Highly Recommended!

Kernow Furniture

Great app easy to use

The White House Marketplace

I scouted easily a dozen different apps for shopping feeds before settling on this particular one, drawn to its promises of ease of use and support. It delivers! Amit Jivani offered premium Skype support when I emailed with a few questions, ensuring that I had done things correctly and the feed was optimized over a period of several days. Within the first week, I saw several sales directly from the feed. I am very pleased thus far.

Diy Comfort Depot

seems to work well, still trying to get bing working as well as google