Bing Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Kernow Furniture

Great app easy to use

The White House Marketplace

I scouted easily a dozen different apps for shopping feeds before settling on this particular one, drawn to its promises of ease of use and support. It delivers! Amit Jivani offered premium Skype support when I emailed with a few questions, ensuring that I had done things correctly and the feed was optimized over a period of several days. Within the first week, I saw several sales directly from the feed. I am very pleased thus far.

Diy Comfort Depot

seems to work well, still trying to get bing working as well as google

Aftco Test

No problems so far, developer offers supports and answers any question you might have

Ecnatural

Really like this app. One of the best bing shopping feed apps, I haved used so far.

Cheapmonk

Gret experience with the Bing Shopping Feed team. They have really good Skype support and help customers set up a campaign on Bing Shopping.
I talked with Amit P Jivani. He is really nice and provides me some good suggestions.
alltrendygear.com this my website. Have a look guys.

Armadillo Pepper

Super easy to use. We had our Bing ads up-and-running in a matter of minutes with this app. Also, we value the built-in dashboard for a quick summary of performance.

Flooring Club

Good app. Delivers on what is promised.

Azfitnessequipment

Looked for the best tool so decided to go with this one! Still kind of testing...

Prepper Army

Makes it very easy to sync products to bing shopping center.