Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Shop Simply Store

I am using this App and have found the support to be very responsive and very helpful. Definitely recommended!

Norther & Nook

I love this app! First, their customer service is fantastic and gets to your questions quickly if there are any issues and resolves them. The app itself makes uploading to Bing effortless and efficient. Great app!

squinly

I use this app to feed my products in my online store into MS Ads. I have to admit, I am not very good with this electronic stuff, I am still learning the ins and outs. But because of it, good customer service is vital. And Simbrosys customer service is really fantastic. Thank you!!

MadDog Vivo

I use this app to get my products automatically from Shopify and into Microsoft ads so that I can create ads for them easily.

This app has now been combined with Feed for Google Shopping..an even better solution!

Priced Right Shop

Just started using the Updated Version, seems quite smooth and easy to work with. I only suggestion I would have is we were not advised the Updated Version was available.

worldchainstore.com

Great apps (Bing And Google) and great support from Milan and all other support folks
thanks.
worldchainstore.com

Shoptorch

I am a beginner level Shopify user. I used this app to integrate with Bing ads. Worked well for me.

Boss Goods 4 U

This is an awesome app that will save you much time! Support with any Simprosys InfoMedia is great! They actually explain things to you so that you understand what is going on with your feed. I highly recommend any Simprosys InfoMedia product!

Bobb's Products

I use this app to put up items on Microsoft merchant. very easy to install and use. Highly recommend this app.

Yulu Box

Customer Support is quick, personalized, and they help you INSIDE your account, not on your account. I have had a couple of questions answered right away where they worked with me to solve and educate me. Unlike some services that just send canned responses. Very Great Service!