Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

LARNELEC

I use this app for feed the Microsoft Merchant Centre with products from my store for adverts. The updated shopping feed now seems o be much faster in communicating with Microsoft Merchant Center. I appreciate the support team for providing timely support when I raised my issue.

Ram Chest

Provided fast support to include products and variants in my Microsoft Store feed. Now they are in process of being approved

Ramblinonline

I have used this app to get more customers to my store. I was having issues with the app between the ad campaign and the merchant center and was not able to figure it out. I requested help. The response was speeding and the issue was fixed and will now be able to move forward. Thank you.

SmartStartMart

I only recently started using it and thus far I am satisfied. I had one issue, my fault, for which I needed to contact support and they provided me the information I needed to quickly resolve my issue....so great customer service!

beamazedstore

I am really enjoying using the Bing Shopping Feed app because it simplifies the process of getting products over to the Merchant Center and approved by Microsoft so you can run ads. I am also impressed with the support provided because it has been fast and has taken care of any issues I have had. Great app.

You Look So Pretty

The customer service associated with this app is outstanding. Very responsive, very knowledgeable. This is the kind of company you want to do business with, especially if you are a beginner. Plus, the app does a good job!

GrahamCastle

We are new to the world of eCommerce, online stores, Bing and Google advertising. Some of the time we find it hard to know what to do. I work in a technical field, but this one is so unlike anything else I have done.

The folks at Simprosys have been very helpful to us and very prompt in getting back to us. Very much worth the small amount of money we pay each month!

Red Sun LLC

Great support and wonderful product. Definitely recommend you install this app in order to connect your store with your Microsoft Merchant account.

DealHunterShop.com

Great customer service really, they are super fast in answering your emails and fixing any issue you may face A+

All Kinds of Everything

So far so good with this app. Any issues I've had were easily and quickly solved with the support team.