FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

MadDog Vivo

I use this app to get my products automatically from Shopify and into Microsoft ads so that I can create ads for them easily.

This app has now been combined with Feed for Google Shopping..an even better solution!

Priced Right Shop

Just started using the Updated Version, seems quite smooth and easy to work with. I only suggestion I would have is we were not advised the Updated Version was available.

worldchainstore.com

Great apps (Bing And Google) and great support from Milan and all other support folks
thanks.
worldchainstore.com

Shoptorch

I am a beginner level Shopify user. I used this app to integrate with Bing ads. Worked well for me.

Boss Goods 4 U

This is an awesome app that will save you much time! Support with any Simprosys InfoMedia is great! They actually explain things to you so that you understand what is going on with your feed. I highly recommend any Simprosys InfoMedia product!

Bobb's Products

I use this app to put up items on Microsoft merchant. very easy to install and use. Highly recommend this app.

Yulu Box

Customer Support is quick, personalized, and they help you INSIDE your account, not on your account. I have had a couple of questions answered right away where they worked with me to solve and educate me. Unlike some services that just send canned responses. Very Great Service!

OkWoah

App works terrific and gets all my products into the Bing feed. But support for the app is #1. Support is FAST and always any issues I've had. Very knowledgeable and very willing to help.

OMG Buy This

It was really easy to use to get my store connected to shopping ads and the support was even better when I had questions. Quick responses and they helped me understand what I needed

QoReQuRe

Customer support is great! Quick to respond and very helpful. Milan V. was able to quickly handle the issue I was having. Thanks guys!