Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Levostore

Great app! I see my items remarketing on FB already. Simprosys is a very knowledgeable company in this space, and they are very attentive to any inquiries I submit. It creates perfect feeds for Bing shopping campaigns behind the scenes. I just set it up once, then the feeds start syncing with Bing.

Taximart

Very nice app!! Easy to use and easy to set up. But more than that, support was lightning fast!

Blue Fox

Great Product! Bing Shopping ^^!

Googlejerseys Store

First we were struggling with Manual Feed Submission. Then we tried many other apps, they all were either very expensive or buggy. Then, we installed this app, It is not just easy to install, developers helped us with campaign setup and also gave some tips for optimized campaigns. We are getting more than 20 clicks everyday with some conversions. Highly Recommended.

Xsonly

This is the third feed program we have used. We have had to stop using the previous two. Third time lucky it seems. Easy configuration and working immediately. Couldn't be happier with it.

Australianwoodwork

Does the job helping us sell handmade gifts in Australia!

Luxury Mask

This is awesome app we already received 2 sales within the first couple of days. Thank you!

Surgicalcapscom

Solid app very good results with Bing, excellent support - a few extra steps to get setup but worth it. AWESOME AMIT and his team are #1 best help and perfect Bing connection works like magic.... A++++ 150% worth it.

The Bubby Shop

Very good customer support. Thank you for your service.

Rias Hallmark Jewelry Boutique

Amazing support very knowledgeable and helpful. Very quick to respond!! Highly recommended!! Indispensable marketing tool for my website www.shop.rias.ws