Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Luxury Mask

This is awesome app we already received 2 sales within the first couple of days. Thank you!

Surgicalcapscom

Solid app very good results with Bing, excellent support - a few extra steps to get setup but worth it. AWESOME AMIT and his team are #1 best help and perfect Bing connection works like magic.... A++++ 150% worth it.

The Bubby Shop

Very good customer support. Thank you for your service.

Rias Hallmark Jewelry Boutique

Amazing support very knowledgeable and helpful. Very quick to respond!! Highly recommended!! Indispensable marketing tool for my website www.shop.rias.ws

Hangarounds

Bing shopping feed is easy enough to use and seems like they are constantly adding features.

Robot R R

I am not technical to say the least, but thanks to this app, all of my products were displaying on BING within minutes. The developer went out of his way to assist me installation of this app and making sure everything was set up properly. I am so very greatful for his help and patience. I highly recommend this app!

Bamboomod

Great product, made the whole process super easy. The support is the best part too. Very easy to communicate and handle issues with the apps team.

Thanks

Kerstins Nature Products

Very good app and easy to use.

Destinationg

looks good so far!
www.destination-g.com

The Sun Cat

Super easy to upload my whole feed in to bing ads. Now that it automatically syncs with Shopify I don't have to do anything manually. I already got 1 conversion the third day of my ads going live.
Thanks