FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

eLspace

Efficient app, very responsive customer service and user friendly for beginners like me. Thanks simprosis, please extend my free trial

Mycartup

I used this app, I really like it, I add every day new products

estoretube

I am so pleased with the fast and professional response I got on my very first help ticket. Milan is great! She provided all the information I needed in timely manner. This builds trust! I know I am in good hands here!
Thank you much for your support!

Trending Products In USA

Excellent support! Milan has been more the helpful to solve on every situation we have submitted. Kudos for Milan!! The best!

MerchDepo

I recently upgraded to the new version of the Bing Shopping Feed App. Very straightforward process. Contacted support to help clarify that the feed update was successful. Support was super quick along with my feed to the merchant centre. Fantastic!

LARNELEC

I use this app for feed the Microsoft Merchant Centre with products from my store for adverts. The updated shopping feed now seems o be much faster in communicating with Microsoft Merchant Center. I appreciate the support team for providing timely support when I raised my issue.

Ram Chest

Provided fast support to include products and variants in my Microsoft Store feed. Now they are in process of being approved

Ramblinonline

I have used this app to get more customers to my store. I was having issues with the app between the ad campaign and the merchant center and was not able to figure it out. I requested help. The response was speeding and the issue was fixed and will now be able to move forward. Thank you.

SmartStartMart

I only recently started using it and thus far I am satisfied. I had one issue, my fault, for which I needed to contact support and they provided me the information I needed to quickly resolve my issue....so great customer service!

beamazedstore

I am really enjoying using the Bing Shopping Feed app because it simplifies the process of getting products over to the Merchant Center and approved by Microsoft so you can run ads. I am also impressed with the support provided because it has been fast and has taken care of any issues I have had. Great app.