Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Kerstins Nature Products

Very good app and easy to use.

Destinationg

looks good so far!
www.destination-g.com

The Sun Cat

Super easy to upload my whole feed in to bing ads. Now that it automatically syncs with Shopify I don't have to do anything manually. I already got 1 conversion the third day of my ads going live.
Thanks

Instantshapers

What a great helpful and simple app to use. I have installed a few of the product feed apps available on here and ended up sticking with this one due to its ease of use and , what's most important for me - customer service.

These guys, without even asking, got on a Skype call with me and guided me step by step on how to set it up in bing ads and also helped me with a small issue in my shopify.

Highly recommended!

Buy Wheel Chairs

Thanks

Kraftstation

I installed the app and the feed was in the beginning disapproved by Bing because I run my store in Germany and the feed information is slightly different there. But after getting in touch with the developers they sorted it out quickly and provided me with a custom feed. My ads are now up an running! Special thanks to Amit who answered quickly to my emails and helped me a lot!

recommend the app -> 5 Stars

Kulture Bomb

Nice App. We have been using their Other Apps on our other Stores. Customer Support is Good too.

Pickleball Paradise

Amazing app, No need to update the feed, even after you add new products.... Syncs Custom Labels, most important for us.

Keep Doggie Safe

As you know, setting up a Bing Shopping feed is a tough task, even for technical people. This app makes it easy and most importantly, the technical support is truly excellent. They are top-notch professionals and the follow-up is superb.
This is the same company that does the Google Trusted Store app that makes that process easy. I'd highly recommend them and their apps.

Ramjet

Excellent app, works seamlessly with Bing's merchant center, automatic feed updates. Definitely recommend it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next