Feed for Bing/MS Shopping

Feed for Bing/MS Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Retailiest

I'm pretty new at eCommerce but they have the best customer service I've seen in this space, they're real people helping you through real problems, really fast too. I will leave a review on the product itself, after my store takes off, but I thought these guys deserved an attaboy on customer service alone, Stay awesome!!!

Harperfly

The support for this app is excellent, very quick email responses complete with clear explanations and screenshots. I can actually get responses right away while I am trying to fix a problem! Very impressed

dragonfire shop

The app worked great. Easy to set up. I did need their customer support for an error I made in my MS merchant account that interfered with MS recognizing my products. Support's response was fast and although they tried from their end, I needed to delete my MS account and start again. BTW, I used a YouTube video of theirs to solve a problem with setting up free shipping in Google Ads. Google support could not solve it but simprosys' video did. Check them out.

SwiftValu

The Bing Shopping Feed came highly recommended by two leading ecomm experts. It has proved excellent, and the quick response to any enquiries along with rapid assistance is first-class.

Savyshoppy

I submitted a ticket because I didnt understand why my variants were not showing up in my microsoft merchant center. Customer service ( Milan) got back to me immediately and helped me to resolve the issues in a very clear way. I was about to have a skype call with Customer service, but my issue got resolved my email so I didnt use this service at the end.
Can highly recommend!

Xcite7 Deals

The support team is absolutely fast and amazing. Whenever I asked for advice and help, they are right there, reassuring me. Thanks support team!

Products Base

Easy to use app with great and prompt support available that makes it a pleasant experience. Highly recommended.

Mission Critical Shop

I am very impressed with the app so far and the support I've had. Support has been prompt and very clear instructions and examples. Thanks

bishobisho

I couldn't believe how fast the support came! Milan was so helpful and patient with me. Having the screen shot support really helped as well, so I didn't have to go looking for what I needed to do. Keep up the great work! Thank you, Milan.

Angeljar

I am very new to Microsoft advertising, I have ran into a little problem, but it was resolved efficiently with the support. Extremely happy with the service