FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

shopAcow

This app and the other Symprosys' apps just work and the customer service is the best ever. I highly recommend them.

ShoperFly

The app works as advertised. I had some configuration challenges and submitted a ticket....within 5 minutes I got a response from Support and was able to fix my problem. Not an issue with the app but I mis configured it. Milan knew exactly the problem. Excellent support!

Grab It Steals

The Bing Shopping Feed makes my life a whole lot easier.

I'm most impressed with the help I got from tech support. In the last request for assistance, I asked 6 detailed questions. Quite often TS of companies just give the shortest replies possible. In this case Milan gave a detailed answer to each question. I did not need to go back with follow up questions.

Also, the replies are speedy. I know if I ask a question and go somewhere, the answer is waiting for me when I'm back.

Top Choice Product

this was easy app to download and configure. Tremendously easy helpful support from Milan and his team - thanks

We Get Buy

Fantastic app. Fast and efficient. The customer service is astonishing. The best I have encountered. They are glad to help with any issues that arise in both Google and Bing. I highly recommend.

Crazy Mega Deals

The app works great. It's simple to use and it takes care of all the heavy lifting around product advertising. Highly Recommend!

Eshopper USA

Awesome app! The customer service has been great! The staff is always ready to help make your Shopify store a success. They are experts at optimizing Google. This app is a must have!
The interface is easy to use, and easily syncs Microsoft/Bing ads account to my Shopify store.

Vipulata

The support is very helpful and so far the app has been wonderful. Definitely recommend to anyone wanting to advertise their products through Microsoft.

Market Bargainz

I use this App to connect my shopify store to my Microsoft Merchant account. I like the ease with which I can feed the products I'd like to advertise on the Microsoft Search engine. This is a great app. In addition, my customer support experience has been super! Thanks.

Beloved Buys

The app is an amazing and easy way to get your Shopify catalog over to the Microsoft Ads Merchant Centre. The support tram are very helpful and nothing is too much!