FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

Post Haste Express

I am relatively new to ecommerce, and needed help with the app. Received help within 12 hours. Excellent assistance and follow-up

GOOD VALUE ONLINE

Great help, very fast and very efficient and friendly. Highly recommended! Always immediately available.

The Deal Deal

Very easy to install. Had a small issue getting catalog to connect (user error) and customer service was quick to respond and had me straightened out in no time.

Best Gear Today

I am not used to using apps much and had a few mental issues about how this one works. I had good support from Milan with the interface to Microsoft Ads and am now more confident in using the app/

Hub Mecca

the rep was awesome, really took time to walk me through everything. For someone that is new to this, they had to be patient. The first time I reached out and the issue was resolved.

Retailiest

I'm pretty new at eCommerce but they have the best customer service I've seen in this space, they're real people helping you through real problems, really fast too. I will leave a review on the product itself, after my store takes off, but I thought these guys deserved an attaboy on customer service alone, Stay awesome!!!

Harperfly

The support for this app is excellent, very quick email responses complete with clear explanations and screenshots. I can actually get responses right away while I am trying to fix a problem! Very impressed

dragonfire shop

The app worked great. Easy to set up. I did need their customer support for an error I made in my MS merchant account that interfered with MS recognizing my products. Support's response was fast and although they tried from their end, I needed to delete my MS account and start again. BTW, I used a YouTube video of theirs to solve a problem with setting up free shipping in Google Ads. Google support could not solve it but simprosys' video did. Check them out.

SwiftValu

The Bing Shopping Feed came highly recommended by two leading ecomm experts. It has proved excellent, and the quick response to any enquiries along with rapid assistance is first-class.

Savyshoppy

I submitted a ticket because I didnt understand why my variants were not showing up in my microsoft merchant center. Customer service ( Milan) got back to me immediately and helped me to resolve the issues in a very clear way. I was about to have a skype call with Customer service, but my issue got resolved my email so I didnt use this service at the end.
Can highly recommend!