Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Vastly Varied

I used this to get the ball rolling for my products. I liked that Bing Shopping Feed is easier to use too.

zapskull

Just started using the app. I found it pretty useful. Great support team, really got my all doubts cleared!

Zanmis

I needed help in this app to reload it after I accidentally deleted it. Very happy with quick and helpful response from support.

Clickateer

Amazing Support Team!!! When setting up my very first Shopify Store, I needed to add a couple of apps to my store, Google Shopping Feed and the Bing Shopping Feed, both from Simprosys InfoMedia. The Google Shopping Feed was a breeze to install. The Bing Shopping Feed, not so much. I run into an issue when trying to import the code into my stores theme. I spent 6 hours trying to get technical support from Bing/Microsoft which turned into a huge waste of time. At this point I decided to send a support ticket into the Simprosys InfoMedia Team. WOW, they responded within a couple of hours and kept the dialogue going until I was totally up and running. Many thanks to Milan and Abhishek for all of their hard work and persistence. Once they got involved, they had the app integrated into my store in no time. Based on the quality and features of these 2 products as well as their world-class support, I am more than happy to say, I would highly recommend giving Simprosys InfoMedia a try. You will be very happy you did.

Kevin V

godailyshopper

I'm not technical at all so I'm very grateful for this app + their customer service is awesome! Highly recommend!

Your Ego Goods

Great to work with. The guys are really responsive in helping me setup my feed. Very courteous as well.

Pro Sports Equip

What a great app gets the job done. Works perfectly it does exactly what I need it to do. Also, great customer service they are always on top of everything, thank you so much.

Major Mobiles

I've used this company for over 2 years, on multiple shops, their support is always amazing and their functionality in unparalleled.

BrightMinds Educational toys for kids, gifts, games & kids books

Simple, straight forward with superb help. It created 80k sku feed in couple of hours with no hassle. Highly recommend

Dragon Bicycles

I'm into the end of the first week with the app and it seems to work ok. Great support from the app creator. Thank you for your help I hope this app helps us to sell more products.