FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

Products Base

Easy to use app with great and prompt support available that makes it a pleasant experience. Highly recommended.

Mission Critical Shop

I am very impressed with the app so far and the support I've had. Support has been prompt and very clear instructions and examples. Thanks

bishobisho

I couldn't believe how fast the support came! Milan was so helpful and patient with me. Having the screen shot support really helped as well, so I didn't have to go looking for what I needed to do. Keep up the great work! Thank you, Milan.

Angeljar

I am very new to Microsoft advertising, I have ran into a little problem, but it was resolved efficiently with the support. Extremely happy with the service

Providize

I had to use support because I couldn't see all the variants of one of my products in my feed. They were super helpful and very speedy. They provided lots of guidance and when I still had problems and granted them permission to access my Store Admin, they were able to sort out the problem for me. Great service!

Sleek Cheetah

Whether you are an expert or a novice at online shopping then this app and this company are the best option for you. Super fast support, friendly and very clear advice with screen shots. Thank you to the support team they are brilliant. Feed works perfectly and updates in good time.

J & J SuperStore

The app is easy to integrate with Shopify and Microsoft Merchant Center. There were a couple of hiccups and each time I reached out to their Support, the staff immediately responded and resolved each issue extremely quickly. They are Professionals and exemplify Customer Service and Technical Support. Thank you very much!

My Clever Goods

It's fast and does the job well! If you have some issues - Support stuff is very helpful and quickly solves your problem. Highly recomend!

WiShoppy

Good App and good support, thanks to them I solved a little problem

Buylero

I used the app and the support is super quick and helpful. I can highly recommend it for everyone.