FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

My Clever Goods

It's fast and does the job well! If you have some issues - Support stuff is very helpful and quickly solves your problem. Highly recomend!

WiShoppy

Good App and good support, thanks to them I solved a little problem

Buylero

I used the app and the support is super quick and helpful. I can highly recommend it for everyone.

Plooffy

I love this app. It is easy to use and the Support team is amazing. I wasn't sure if a feed was working so I contacted Support. They answered my email almost immediately. They worked through the process, reset my feed, and ultimately determined that Bing simply hadn't crawled the feed yet. I highly recommend this app and the team behind it.

Golden Sun Products

The app is fast and easy to work with. If you have a problem support is really fast and they help and are very nice and knowledgeable.

Savvy Shopp Store

KUDOS to support rep Abhishek Mishra. He was awesome. Fixed issues & more. Very THANKFUL
~Michelle~

Bargain Easy

Support replied to my online message and solved my query very quickly - I am very impressed with their service so far!

SonRay Products

The app was very easy to set up, and when I made a slight mistake that caused me some concern on the Bing (Microsoft) end of things, the tech team was able to address the issue straight away and I am up and running! GREAT APP!!!

Vastly Varied

I used this to get the ball rolling for my products. I liked that Bing Shopping Feed is easier to use too.

zapskull

Just started using the app. I found it pretty useful. Great support team, really got my all doubts cleared!