FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

North Bikes

After much research looking for a Shopping Feed App, I decided on this one, after reading lots of positive reviews. This is a very good app at an affordable price. The support team has been fantastic. Any issues or questions I had were dealt with quickly, efficiently and professionally. Well done guys!

Free Spirit Shop

Great support from the team! Very efficient and friendly. Hopefully I get sales from Bing in the future.

Tabalini

Some other app installed some crap on my product page..I thought it as bing Shopping feed and contacted them. I granted them access to my site where they showed me it was another app..They took it off for me..That wasn't even their responsibility. Excellent customer service for that!

Sincerity-Always

A must for everyone. Milan gave me loads of support getting set up. Highly recommend this app and the team.

The Avest

Very helpful developers. Always responds quickly to my questions about the app. Even helped me look into my specific issue.

Crownedtrends

I highly recommend Simprosys, the bing shopping feed app and the google shopping feed app. Their applications make setup a lot less complicated, the interface is very easy to use! Support is ALWAYS THEIR TO HELP! That is so important when you're running a business. They have Unbelievable REAL-TIME support! Thank you Simprosys!

devildaves.com

Great support and hook up was very easy. My feed is set up correctly with all attributes in their respective categories. - Thanks guys!

Skygaze Optics

Extremely convenient and easy to use. Support is top notch. I was getting answers to my questions in real-time. Unbelievable support.

NeverBuyAnotherFilter

Easy to use app. Great support. I had a little issue with my product variants and support fixed it in no time.

Nature Reflections

Silly me... If I would have reached out to support sooner, I would be up and running by now. Support here is super quick... and awesome! I would highly recommend the app and if you have any difficulties, then reach out to them. Excellent support!