FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

Best Hot Products

App is easy to install but if you need help, Simprosys Support is amazing. I have had immediate support from them and they answer all my questions. I'm really happy with this app and its thoroughness in looking after so many details and aspects of the feed. I highly recommend it. Thank you Simprosys!

GoRoundShop

Excellent customer service. I had a little issue and the support came back to me immediately. I wish customer service everywhere would be as responsive as you guys! Thank you!

Veracity Megastore

This app is very good, and support is very responsive with any issues you may have. I had a small issue and they got back to me in minutes.

Gemmsie

I use the Bing App to link my shopify products to Microsoft Ads, it is very easy to use and the support team are always there to help. I would definitely recommend using the Bing shopping Feed App

myMercader

I had a question regarding my Microsoft Merchant center and product variants I wrote to them and I got a quick and clear answer from Milan Vaghela.

Thanks

myheartsong.shop

The app is easy to use and the support has been great! With a free trial, you can test out the app before making a commitment.

ShopiPhoid

Love app as it saves me loooooooads of time. Also needed support and the problem was sorted quickly and easily. Great support team especially
Milan. Thank you Simprosys

Epic Gear 4U

Bing Shopping Feed is a great app, delivers on feeding products through to Microsoft Advertising. The support desk provided fast, individualized and tailored service. A pleasant group to work with!

shopAcow

This app and the other Symprosys' apps just work and the customer service is the best ever. I highly recommend them.

ShoperFly

The app works as advertised. I had some configuration challenges and submitted a ticket....within 5 minutes I got a response from Support and was able to fix my problem. Not an issue with the app but I mis configured it. Milan knew exactly the problem. Excellent support!