Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Dave's Best Prices

Support was very helpful in rectifying my feed issue................................................

Dragon Shack

very helpfull and quick help center,app works very well.happy customer!often times i get quicker help from the app than the site itself!

The Great Deal Store

Great app for managing your product catalog with the Bing/Microsoft merchant center feed. Support is also top-notch and responds immediately. Highly recommended!

Essential Town

I had to contact support due to an issue regarding the feed from Shopify, turns out Bing was just taking a long time to recognize the new products. Milan was very helpful!

Best Hot Products

App is easy to install but if you need help, Simprosys Support is amazing. I have had immediate support from them and they answer all my questions. I'm really happy with this app and its thoroughness in looking after so many details and aspects of the feed. I highly recommend it. Thank you Simprosys!

GoRoundShop

Excellent customer service. I had a little issue and the support came back to me immediately. I wish customer service everywhere would be as responsive as you guys! Thank you!

Veracity Megastore

This app is very good, and support is very responsive with any issues you may have. I had a small issue and they got back to me in minutes.

Gemmsie

I use the Bing App to link my shopify products to Microsoft Ads, it is very easy to use and the support team are always there to help. I would definitely recommend using the Bing shopping Feed App

myMercader

I had a question regarding my Microsoft Merchant center and product variants I wrote to them and I got a quick and clear answer from Milan Vaghela.

Thanks

myheartsong.shop

The app is easy to use and the support has been great! With a free trial, you can test out the app before making a commitment.