Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

Googlejerseys Store

First we were struggling with Manual Feed Submission. Then we tried many other apps, they all were either very expensive or buggy. Then, we installed this app, It is not just easy to install, developers helped us with campaign setup and also gave some tips for optimized campaigns. We are getting more than 20 clicks everyday with some conversions. Highly Recommended.

Xsonly

This is the third feed program we have used. We have had to stop using the previous two. Third time lucky it seems. Easy configuration and working immediately. Couldn't be happier with it.

Australianwoodwork

Does the job helping us sell handmade gifts in Australia!

Luxury Mask

This is awesome app we already received 2 sales within the first couple of days. Thank you!

Surgicalcapscom

Solid app very good results with Bing, excellent support - a few extra steps to get setup but worth it. AWESOME AMIT and his team are #1 best help and perfect Bing connection works like magic.... A++++ 150% worth it.

The Bubby Shop

Very good customer support. Thank you for your service.

Rias Hallmark Jewelry Boutique

Amazing support very knowledgeable and helpful. Very quick to respond!! Highly recommended!! Indispensable marketing tool for my website www.shop.rias.ws

Hangarounds

Bing shopping feed is easy enough to use and seems like they are constantly adding features.

Robot R R

I am not technical to say the least, but thanks to this app, all of my products were displaying on BING within minutes. The developer went out of his way to assist me installation of this app and making sure everything was set up properly. I am so very greatful for his help and patience. I highly recommend this app!

Bamboomod

Great product, made the whole process super easy. The support is the best part too. Very easy to communicate and handle issues with the apps team.

Thanks