Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

OkWoah

App works terrific and gets all my products into the Bing feed. But support for the app is #1. Support is FAST and always any issues I've had. Very knowledgeable and very willing to help.

OMG Buy This

It was really easy to use to get my store connected to shopping ads and the support was even better when I had questions. Quick responses and they helped me understand what I needed

QoReQuRe

Customer support is great! Quick to respond and very helpful. Milan V. was able to quickly handle the issue I was having. Thanks guys!

mega365store

Abhishek Mishra was fantastic in solving my issue both quickly and accurately. Great customer service. Thank you!

Nic's Knax

The app is easy to use and the customer service is top notch! As a beginner I am learning so much as well as making many mistakes. Any mistakes I have had in the process there team was available to assist me and fix the problem. They have gone above and beyond to improve my business and teach me new things! Highly recommended!!

eLspace

Efficient app, very responsive customer service and user friendly for beginners like me. Thanks simprosis, please extend my free trial

Mycartup

I used this app, I really like it, I add every day new products

estoretube

I am so pleased with the fast and professional response I got on my very first help ticket. Milan is great! She provided all the information I needed in timely manner. This builds trust! I know I am in good hands here!
Thank you much for your support!

Trending Products In USA

Excellent support! Milan has been more the helpful to solve on every situation we have submitted. Kudos for Milan!! The best!

MerchDepo

I recently upgraded to the new version of the Bing Shopping Feed App. Very straightforward process. Contacted support to help clarify that the feed update was successful. Support was super quick along with my feed to the merchant centre. Fantastic!