Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

True North 49 Shop

I had an issue with my UET Tag - conversion not being counted. Your staff corrected it and also had to adjust the conversion goal. All done in a matter of minutes. Excellent work....thank you...carol

topoffers.company

This app automatically sends my shopify catalogue data to Bing (microsoft) ads so I can easily run ads for any product. It does what it says! :)

Lozstyle

Being new to Shopify I'm still in the learning process. I had some queries regarding my Bing Shopify Feed run by Simprosys. Milan from Simprosys was very helpful & gave me some practical advice & insights regarding product advertising.

Kul Bazarium

Great app, easy to use! Flexible with many options! Awesome & fast customer support! All questions answered!

CleverBuyerStore

The app works really well to upload my catalog into the Bing shopping platform. If there are issues support is around the corner. Response in less than 24 hours. Excellent.

Thrift Doctor

I love the app. Seamless and easy to use plus the customer service is outstanding. Any question I had they were answered and the customer service team goes above and beyond. What I have enjoyed the most is how simple it is to upload your products and start advertising on Bing.

Our Wish Deals

The app is easy to use and the support team is just fantastic. Highly recommended if you are using Microsoft Shopping Ads.

Joocla

Great app and amazing support! The feed works really well.
Thank you so much for your prompt reply and help with the feed. Everything was fixed really fast!

Meenla

The Bing App is easy to use and install. The customer service is excellent, they respond very quickly. Highly recommended!

Garden Angelz

The support from the Simprosys Bing Shopping Feed helpdesk is Five Star second to none. I have had technical issues that I needed help with, within minutes I received 2 emails clarifying issues and accompanied also by snapshots of how to fix issues. This app is a must have. Thanks again Support Team.