FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

FeedAPIs For Bing Shopping /MS

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Bing Shopping Feed for Microsoft Advertising

All Around E-Bikes

Great support. I've been very pleased with support and the app. Would use it again. Thanks for you help.

PRM Filtration

Great app for Bing Shopping. Live Chat support (Milan) is very helpful. We will definitely consider using this developer's app for managing our Google product feeds in the future.

Wine It Now

I just started using this app and it makes my life really simple, connecting my store with Bing ads and Google Ads. Also, the customer support is awesome :)!

Tiptopwares Store

We use this app to increase our conversion traffics and our sale orders. We hope it will help us. Team support is very good.

Lapidary Mart

Great app for Google feed. Works in the background to continuously update Google Merchant Center. Support is top-notch!

CoolPacific

Product IDs are still not in the MMA so the problem is not resolved. I'm going to wait 48hrs to see what happens.

August 18, 2020

Hello,

All 235 Products are there in your Microsoft Ads account and Campaigns.

See attached screenshot https://bit.ly/2FAQW3a

You can reach out to us for any assistance that is within the scope of the app's support.

Regards,
Amit

Miaocosplay

It's the most detailed app I've ever use for feed generating. And, the customer sevice is also excellent!

BuyCoolProducts

I used this app to set up shopping feed for my online store. Had to setup once. I think the app is very good and support is very instant. Several time I had to contact support and explanation is very clear. I recommend to anyone to use this app.

Medical-Defends

Amazing app
Milan at the support is amazing
grab this app and l start to make money !
best app for shopping!

Custom Sparkles

I suggest them for all your websites, service and app perfect and helpful for any business if you use Google or Microsoft shopping.