Bing Shopping Feed

Bing Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Shopping Feed for Bing, with All Variants and Promotions Feed

One Stop Shop

I had the best experience with customer service.My first time using the app and had issues setting up my feed i was up late she walked through it me till the end which was the next day omg one of the best customer service ever.Highly Recommend App

ShopGreenLiving.com

Milan Vaghela was amazing . Answered a ll my questions and got everything running for me. I was having a problem with my Bing feed and after a couple of communications all was fixed.

The Memory Building Company

Super easy to setup - no messing around with spreadsheets and no getting it wrong. I got an error back from Bing but reached out to the team who had me straightened out within 45 minutes., Impressive service all round.

NeoLife Vitamin Shop

Great feed submission app for Microsoft shopping ads. I've never had any issues with it, and all my products sync automatically like clock work. I was using another app for my Google shopping feed, but just switched to SIMP for that as well, because this app has been so good. The reasonable price is a huge plus for me as well. Thank you!

Gama Optics

Great app, no competitors for the service these guys offer and the support is quick and helpful. Recommend!

ElectriCity Cycles

This is a very comprehensive app and does all the work for you. I could not be happier with the product and the customer support. Makes uploading your products super easy. A+

KIMBLES-POD

I only had one problem with fees and they fixed it very quickly. Check me out at https://kimblespod.net

BathroomVillage.com

Worked perfectly for us. We had no problems setting it up and the feed went straight through. Would recommend as a stand-alone feed, just for Bing.

Top Notch Gift Shop

I used this app to get info about my Bing account. Work great and the support is fantastic. The only reason I uninstalled is because there is now a "Bing Addon" to their Google Shopping app (also a great app!).

Smoky Mountain Fresh Roast Coffee

THE FEED DID NOT WORK and NOW DEVELOPER IS HARASSING ME for leaving a 2 sentance feedback. This is how I FINALLY got Bing shopping ads to work: Asked Shopify for my sitemap, which is your primary site.com/sitemap.xml. In Bing Merchant Center, CREATE a new Catalog for EACH of the http's listed on your site map. Within 24 hours all your products show up. Then, at your dashboard, Create an Ad Campaign from the Catalogs. Ie: All products, or you can start with all products and use the filter for only certain products from the all products catalog). Make sure all your products are listed using Google product ID (= Google product type available by googling it) Why pay this rude a^*#% when you will have to do it yourself anyway? EVERY Shopify store has it's own feed! Bing will walk you through it if you need help. THIS FEED is a FRUSTRATING WASTE OF YOUR TIME!!!
Arit's reply below shows his IGNORANCE of Bing, which explains why he was of NO help. My direction above is the only way you will get a Bing Shopping Campaign. If you have 3 weeks to waste, go ahead and use this app. Just be sure to cancel it before he starts charging you!

March 31, 2019

----------- First Update
We have no intention to harass anybody... I just had to put your First Review...

Also, the sitemap thing you are mentioning here is, not a Shopping Feed at all... It is a sitemap for "Webmasters" or "Search Console" submission for organic results.

I have an equal right to counter the falsehood and safeguard other merchants from getting misguided.

-------- Our First Response to merchant's 4th Update in the review...
As per your first review, you had appreciated the quick response. We had sent you a help doc URL of Bing. (screenshot attached on this URL - https://goo.gl/LgGfxX)

We had to send you a URL because you were not comfortable using Skype or any other similar service to talk to us and let you assist to resolve the setup issues.

We normally send it to all the merchants as the first step in this kind of situation considering merchants may not be aware of the actual process. Then you never mentioned that I have already read it, had you replied to our suggestion, we would have gone further to assist you made sure the issue is fixed. But, you chose to write a review of the app.