Sunny ‑ Blog Comment Manager

Notifications, Reply by Email & Awesome Spam Filter for Blogs

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hammer Nutrition

Time spent using app About 7 hours

This little app is great! Lets us manage native Shopify comments right from email. My only issue is every email for every comment is titled the same: "There's a new comment on your Shopify blog" and that it doesn't say "from Commenter Name" at the end to make the emails unique.

Love and Above Cat Club

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thank god we can manage blog comments easily with this app! It's no-frills (meaning no feature bloat, which I love), and the developer is responsive to support inquiries and requests. Thank you Jon!

August 8, 2022

Thanks for the review!

Rouge

It's been very helpful in helping us keep track of comments that need replies, we needed a little help and they went over and beyond. We got this app for all of our stores. Highly recommend!

January 18, 2022

Hi Rouge! Thanks for the review.

Sunny does allow you to reply directly to comments, that's the main reason people love it!

Please contact info@sunnysideapps.com so we can get this feature is working for you.

Fort Worth Fabric Studio

Easy to install & get started! Exactly what we needed, works beautifully! We are so happy with Sunny! It's great to be able to connect with customers on our blog.

October 27, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We're always glad to hear about how the app helps users connect with their customers.

KetoSuperHeroes

I love the reply and approval to comment feature on the email notifications. This app is a life saver. Great job!

July 21, 2021

Glad you like it! Thanks a lot for the review. Happy blogging!

Tony Thomas Art

We have all had to contact customer support before at some time in our life. Seems like we do it a lot more these days. However, I don't think that I have ever had a better experience than the experience I had with Sunny Comment Manager. They promptly communicated with me regarding my problem, stayed in touch with me during the whole process and solved my problem. I'm sticking with them. I recommend this app. 5 STARS PLUS!

HomeCare101

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Finally Shopify has an app that sends my blogs comments to my email automatically. I can respond to comments right away vs only checking every week or so. You can just approve/delete right from the email link. The formatting of responses is slightly different than if you go to your own blog and write them yourself but the convenience of responding to comments by email is totally worth it. Highly recommend if you (like me) are too lazy to check comments every day.

February 10, 2021

Thanks HomeCare101! We've spotted the formatting issue you mentioned and a fix will go out in next week's release.