BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

ExcellentSupply.com

App doesn't work. Paid $14.99 for 72-hour access to the app. Well, it looks like I just got ripped off $15 - since the app won't identify our blog. I've tried repeatedly - entering the CORRECT URL for the blog that I needed to import. All I get is this error message... "Uh Oh! Feed is invalid" -- but that is simply not true.

Butlers Barn Creations

This is a great app for pulling blog feed into my site. When I reached out to tech for assistance they were prompt and responsive. I would recommend this app for any site.

Destination Smoke

App did not work. Connected to wordpress blog with 1k+ post but BlogFeeder only imported 1 post. Tried deleting and redoing the import several times. End up giving up after paying $15

Avian Select

EXCELLENT! Simple straight forward. Install and add url's of blogs you want to import to your blog! PERFECT! I did not get into the details, image functions. I wanted to pull related blogs to my blog to feed search engines my blog content. This app is perfect for this.

Katie m. Berggren ~ Motherhood Art Online Shop

Thank you! Smooth and easy to bring my blog over from WP. As long as the WP blog isn't deleted, the images seem to be fine on the Shopify Blog.

Tastermonial

I used this app to help me improve SEO by republishing our wordpress blog to our shopify store. The app does a great job. A little issue with syncing photos and videos.

Peter Cox Photography

Imported the blog posts easily enough, but doesn't provide any facility to import images from them. As a result, if you're migrating from the old blog you need to manually go through each post and manually upload each image to Shopify - which sort of defeats the purpose.

#sinob GmbH

No answer on my support mail. i booked 72hours wich is enough when the service is running and there is support... but now i cant use the service and have to pay again, wich i dont do because i dont want to support this kind of "service"

King Cobra of Florida

www.KingCobraofFlorida.com - great blog importing tool you can see it in action here, only thing missing is photos/images dont seem to be imported

Livlongca

waste of time and money, as it only get 10 posts and also the post description is missing, just copied a few words.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42