BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

VOGUISH APPAREL

I use this app to have daily related blogs to my website. It gives a nice touch to my site and shoppers love it.

Kinky Toy Store

Very easy to install ands setup. The app is very versatile and can import from many different sources. If you need to import a blog onto your site this app is recommended for you.

4 MOBY

Excellent but when you move the post you should delete the links from them, meaning that there shoul

Tales of Murder

I’m moving to Shopify from Jekyll so there was no easy way to import 250+ posts. Until I found BlogFeeder. Once I properly formatted the XML feed, BlogFeeder imported everything without a glitch. Saved me probably weeks of copy/paste.

Holi Boli – Fearless Ethical Fashion

Did exactly what it was supposed to from blogger. Easily transfered my blogspot to shopify. I purchased the 72 hour option to do a one off job.

Handprinted

We use BlogFeeder to import blogs from WordPress - a much simpler solution when we moved to Shopify than re-writing 400+ blog posts! All good and the support is good too (although live chat would be helpful).

FAITHHAUS

so far so good. will let you all know if I get confused and have to go a different direction! Love having WordPress blog on my store

WOVENSOULS

Excellent app.
I've used another app many months ago but that was not very well developed and so I uninstalled it eventually.
This one has imported more than 1000 posts from my wordpress site onto shopify and it looks quite pleasing inspite of it being a mere import. Tremendous value added. Recommended.

retroposterhub.com

Very, very easy app to setup and control, leave it running with minimal effort. Excellent. The interface is really simple but very intuitive and effective. Integrates very well with Shopify. Install this app and save yourself a lot of time!!!!

BOLDlife

i cant delete feed from my feeder.
stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 6, 2019

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with our app. Making sure our clients are successful with our app is our #1 priority.

I messaged you directly via email. I'm confident our tech team can assist in getting this worked out. =) I look forward to your reply via email.