BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

NOVEDGE

Very easy to use app - I was able to import all my blog posts from Typepad and WordPress within a few hours - support is very responsive and helpful

A Map to Anywhere

I imported about 150 blog posts with this app. It looked great until I published and I lost the images on all my posts. They said the only workaround is to migrate my old blog to a free host and re-do the entire thing. I think for me, I would have been better off just copying and pasting all my old blog posts.

Also, it took me about five different tries to get this review to submit with anything less than 4 stars.

MI MING MART

Feature image didn't get transferred automatically to Shopify. I have to upload image at Shopify. It would have been a Perfect app if it does!

VOGUISH APPAREL

I use this app to have daily related blogs to my website. It gives a nice touch to my site and shoppers love it.

Kinky Toy Store

Very easy to install ands setup. The app is very versatile and can import from many different sources. If you need to import a blog onto your site this app is recommended for you.

4 MOBY

Excellent but when you move the post you should delete the links from them, meaning that there shoul

Tales of Murder

I’m moving to Shopify from Jekyll so there was no easy way to import 250+ posts. Until I found BlogFeeder. Once I properly formatted the XML feed, BlogFeeder imported everything without a glitch. Saved me probably weeks of copy/paste.

Holi Boli – Fearless Ethical Fashion

Did exactly what it was supposed to from blogger. Easily transfered my blogspot to shopify. I purchased the 72 hour option to do a one off job.

Handprinted

We use BlogFeeder to import blogs from WordPress - a much simpler solution when we moved to Shopify than re-writing 400+ blog posts! All good and the support is good too (although live chat would be helpful).

FAITHHAUS

so far so good. will let you all know if I get confused and have to go a different direction! Love having WordPress blog on my store