BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

$9.99/month

Nathan Hansen Games

It does exactly what is says on the tin, however I do wish it synchronized faster.

Rickshaw Journey

Here is the bottom line - my Alexa ranking on www.rickshawjourney.com went from 18,149,136 on August 1st to 3,101,067 as of today (August 27, 2019) BECAUSE of Blogfeeder and my ability to put my FB page blogs onto my shopify site. Does it have quirks? Yes, but those are Shopify related to how it does business and not BlogFeeder - now that I can add my blog content I am hopeful of two things: 1. Getting my ranking into the top 1 million and 2. Making money off my site ( 1 million would be nice)! Thank you, I am grateful.

One other point - now, it takes me about 1 minute or less to add a photo and do some tags after Blog Feeder adds the blog - it used to take me 10 minutes or more and that is why I quit and went to 18,149,136 - less than a minute is better than 10!

Bob, Rickshaw Journey (www.rickshawjourney.com)

Ink+Volt

Blogfeeder was pretty simple to use, and everything imported over cleanly. Their support was pretty great as well!

NOVEDGE

Very easy to use app - I was able to import all my blog posts from Typepad and WordPress within a few hours - support is very responsive and helpful

A Map to Anywhere

I imported about 150 blog posts with this app. It looked great until I published and I lost the images on all my posts. They said the only workaround is to migrate my old blog to a free host and re-do the entire thing. I think for me, I would have been better off just copying and pasting all my old blog posts.

Also, it took me about five different tries to get this review to submit with anything less than 4 stars.

MI MING MART

Feature image didn't get transferred automatically to Shopify. I have to upload image at Shopify. It would have been a Perfect app if it does!

VOGUISH APPAREL

I use this app to have daily related blogs to my website. It gives a nice touch to my site and shoppers love it.

Kinky Toy Store

Very easy to install ands setup. The app is very versatile and can import from many different sources. If you need to import a blog onto your site this app is recommended for you.

4 MOBY

Excellent but when you move the post you should delete the links from them, meaning that there shoul

Tales of Murder

I’m moving to Shopify from Jekyll so there was no easy way to import 250+ posts. Until I found BlogFeeder. Once I properly formatted the XML feed, BlogFeeder imported everything without a glitch. Saved me probably weeks of copy/paste.