BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

WOVENSOULS

Excellent app.
I've used another app many months ago but that was not very well developed and so I uninstalled it eventually.
This one has imported more than 1000 posts from my wordpress site onto shopify and it looks quite pleasing inspite of it being a mere import. Tremendous value added. Recommended.

retroposterhub.com

Very, very easy app to setup and control, leave it running with minimal effort. Excellent. The interface is really simple but very intuitive and effective. Integrates very well with Shopify. Install this app and save yourself a lot of time!!!!

BOLDlife

i cant delete feed from my feeder.
stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 6, 2019

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with our app. Making sure our clients are successful with our app is our #1 priority.

I messaged you directly via email. I'm confident our tech team can assist in getting this worked out. =) I look forward to your reply via email.

13 Bonaparte

I have used this from the outset and it has worked well enough most of the time but I've now three times had major issues with incorrect synchronization and the support / service team is incredibly hard to get in touch with and slow to respond. If this continues in the future, I will absolutely be using a different provider.

May 7, 2019

Hi Maxwell, I'm so sorry to hear you had trouble with our app. It's our goal to provide excellent support and a great product! I'm so sorry we let you down here. I just sent an email your way to check-in on how things are going for you now.

BlueRed Outdoors

Very easy to setup! Awesome app. Very highly recomended for users setting up Blogs for website. You will not be disappointed

Eco-Valley

It won't work for me. i am trying to import a wordpress blog feed. it says it has synchronized but it doesn't appear. There is also no hints/tips or tutorials on how to use this app.

MORE-MTB

Had to do some prep work on the source blog, but once that was done it literally was a click of a button. highly recommended.

Divani Chocolatier

This app does what it says. I used it to transfer blogs from WordPress to Shopify, and it moved the blog title, body, tags, and even author verbatim. I wish the featured photos could also be transferred but that's a Shopify limitation which, I hope, will change in the future.

Stereo Advantage

This app does exactly what it says it will do. No bells no whistles, no surprises. i love it Thanks!

Plum Dragon Herbs

I do not recommend using this app AT ALL. We purchased the one time solution for moving our blogs from wordpress to shopify. When we ran it, it only moved 10 out of 100 blogs. It took three days for support to get back to us. When we finally got some advice, we went to try to make the fixes and our 1 time transfer was expired. We had to contact them again, but there is no weekend support, so we are now waiting again for days just to try to get them to turn it back on.... awful... and super frustrating.