BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

BlueRed Outdoors

Very easy to setup! Awesome app. Very highly recomended for users setting up Blogs for website. You will not be disappointed

Eco-Valley

It won't work for me. i am trying to import a wordpress blog feed. it says it has synchronized but it doesn't appear. There is also no hints/tips or tutorials on how to use this app.

MORE-MTB

Had to do some prep work on the source blog, but once that was done it literally was a click of a button. highly recommended.

Divani Chocolatier

This app does what it says. I used it to transfer blogs from WordPress to Shopify, and it moved the blog title, body, tags, and even author verbatim. I wish the featured photos could also be transferred but that's a Shopify limitation which, I hope, will change in the future.

Stereo Advantage

This app does exactly what it says it will do. No bells no whistles, no surprises. i love it Thanks!

Plum Dragon Herbs

I do not recommend using this app AT ALL. We purchased the one time solution for moving our blogs from wordpress to shopify. When we ran it, it only moved 10 out of 100 blogs. It took three days for support to get back to us. When we finally got some advice, we went to try to make the fixes and our 1 time transfer was expired. We had to contact them again, but there is no weekend support, so we are now waiting again for days just to try to get them to turn it back on.... awful... and super frustrating.

idressmodest

what a great way to import wordpress to shopify without having to worry about doing it manually all the time!

BodyChekWellness

Great for fresh content and great for Education! We love sharing this with our customers and helps with product education.

Toorace

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nice way to keep our site looking 'active'. easy to use and fast to set up! Love it - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walker Wellbeing

I did a one time upload onto my shopify site. Everything was great, but it would be good if the images in the blog automatically displayed as a preview or in the excerpt to make the blog feed more aesthetically pleasing and consistent.