BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

idressmodest

what a great way to import wordpress to shopify without having to worry about doing it manually all the time!

BodyChekWellness

Great for fresh content and great for Education! We love sharing this with our customers and helps with product education.

Toorace

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nice way to keep our site looking 'active'. easy to use and fast to set up! Love it - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walker Wellbeing

I did a one time upload onto my shopify site. Everything was great, but it would be good if the images in the blog automatically displayed as a preview or in the excerpt to make the blog feed more aesthetically pleasing and consistent.

PHI Group Shop

GREAT App, this is smart artificial intelligence well done and ready to use. It lets you create a blog in seconds with expert content in any subject. Thanks

Perfumes By Primarni

great app. Really impressed with the functionality. Very easy to use. And perfect at connecting in an RSS feed to my News page.

scrapbooknerd.com

helped my import my wordpress to shopify. Really nice they give you a trial. A huge help and recommend. why choose anyone else

Hempli

Easy to use. Does the job perfectly! Takes 15 mins to execute. [Full Spectrum (PCR oil)] CBD oil and Hemp oil at https://hempli.com. Order online or call 651-443-7632.

Natural Instinct Skincare

It was just okay. It only brought in half of my wordpress blog feed. Support was responsive and good, but failed to fix the problem in time allocated - even thou they added an extension to my plan. I dont know how this would process large blogs, maybe suitable to smaller ones.

Staying Cool in the Library

I can not get this app to work. Every time I try to use it I receive an error message. I deleted it and tried again with the same results. I contacted the developer directly and was told that it was an issue with too many people using the app but that the problem was resolved. It was not resolved for me. When I emailed them again I received no response. I was really hoping this app would do what I needed it to. I'm very disappointed.