BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Dazzle Now

The Blogfeeder app has been so helpful in us migrating our Wordpress blog over to Shopify. We didn't want to rewrite all our posts once we moved and Blogfeeder really saved us a lot of time there. A few clicks and all of our posts were synced!

Highly recommended!

Community Wines

I am giving the five stars for the customer support, due to a legacy website issue I had trouble migrating my blogs across. The Blogfeeder support team went over and above expectations.

Protein Essentials

I used it to bring over my blog from Wordpress to Shopify. Worked perfectly and quickly. The featured pictures don't come over - so you have to do that manually. But it was great to have the blogs just populate - and I can add the pictures over time.

Tarriss

Used the app to help migrate from wordpress to shopify blog. Works as advertised. Would recommend to others.

Cart Aholic

Just installed BlogFeeder and it's done exactly what I needed. The support is also awesome - got a reply from the team within 5 minutes and helped me with a minor issue I was having. Definitely recommended if you want a blog for your Shopify store!

Stacey Hawkins Store

Love the idea of it and how it works... but it takes FOREVER to sync! If I have an upload I need to do in less than 30 minutes, forget about it. Not sure why this happens.

Evereal Beauty

I have used this app to transfer my blog posts from Medium and I it has helped me! I haven't had any problems and all of my questions have been answered quickly and with great service. I recommend the app!

Trish Burr Embroidery

I have used this app to transfer blog posts from Wordpress for about 6 months and have not experienced any problems, it works perfectly. The setup is easy, customer service is first class - I would highly recommend this App.

Brixton Chrome

I used this app to import over 300 posts from two blogs and it worked like a charm. I had read other reviews about people losing pictures, which I expect happens if you do not keep the original blog running. I am keeping it up to use as a summary of my new posts and a referral source, so I didn't lose any images at all.

Would absolutely recommend it.

hyperedge.store

This app is secretly stealing user information. Please don't use it for the sake of the safety of your client. They have a SECRET BACKDOOR into your store ADMIN. Please UNINSTALL FOR YOUR SECURITYz.