BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Stacey Hawkins Store

Love the idea of it and how it works... but it takes FOREVER to sync! If I have an upload I need to do in less than 30 minutes, forget about it. Not sure why this happens.

Evereal Beauty

I have used this app to transfer my blog posts from Medium and I it has helped me! I haven't had any problems and all of my questions have been answered quickly and with great service. I recommend the app!

Trish Burr Embroidery

I have used this app to transfer blog posts from Wordpress for about 6 months and have not experienced any problems, it works perfectly. The setup is easy, customer service is first class - I would highly recommend this App.

Brixton Chrome

I used this app to import over 300 posts from two blogs and it worked like a charm. I had read other reviews about people losing pictures, which I expect happens if you do not keep the original blog running. I am keeping it up to use as a summary of my new posts and a referral source, so I didn't lose any images at all.

Would absolutely recommend it.

hyperedge.store

This app is secretly stealing user information. Please don't use it for the sake of the safety of your client. They have a SECRET BACKDOOR into your store ADMIN. Please UNINSTALL FOR YOUR SECURITYz.

KINGDOMSOUND

El primer uso fue genial, muy útil. Sin embargo, ahora que quiero subir otros blogs o actualizar los ya subidos, la aplicación no reacciona. Se queda cargando buscando el link que pongo. Ahora mismo es totalmente inservible.

Alpha Elite

Works great for updating our blog.

Think Dirty Clean Beautique

Pretty good so far! The importing process was quick and easy and we are very happy to have the blog integrated on our e-commerce site. The only complaint so far is that only a few blog posts moved over and I would like all the posts to be there.

iNerd4u

I used the app for news aggregation on our blog and it intermittently just stops for days up to a week at a time. Currently it's been unable to load our feed for about 4 days, we checked everything else first and contacted the developer here yesterday and we havent received anything other than an automated message.

The Goat's Field

I was so excited to get to work this app. No more finding out how to do a great app. Great work and thanks for your help and thanks for your email response I was so glad we got to do a new app