BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Sneakest

I understand that this app does not allow us to import images. So I thought we can import the content and then replace the images by ourselves.

The support was able to give another suggestion where we do it in this manner: wix > wordpress > shopify. Sadly this does not work as a free WP account does not have the tools function.

I have been communicating with the app dev back and forth and this is the disappointing part; we have around 300+ blog post and apparently, only 83 posts were imported. But when I check a few hours, even the 83 posts were not imported into Shopify; to which they explained that "it takes up to 12 hours" and there are backlog issues.

I wrote back again to ask for updates and there was none. So we had to take this matter into our own hands; we copy and paste individual blog post into Shopify. Not only that, I checked again after 12 hours and there were so many duplicated posts! We had to do the cleanup and that's extra work for us!

I would not recommend using this app if you have a lot of blog post (e.g. 300+) to be imported into Shopify.

Zapskimboards

Terrible app! The single time use does not import images. As soon as the 72 hours is up, your images are gone.

Shopify used to have an app that worked magically for importing blogs from wordpress into the platform. This app needs to return! We have over 1000 blog post sitting on a server that we need imported into shopify. The wordpress import app created by Shopify worked when I tested it before (when it existed). When the time finally came for us to transfer our website domain completely to shopify, the app was gone. We were left to use this Blogfeeder app. If you are doing a one time import, DO NOT USE THIS APP. What good is an import that does not import the images to shopify server? What good is a blog without its images? GARBAGE.

My guess is Shopify shut down the app because of the server resources it took to import and download the images, unfortunately this is exactly what a blog importer needs to do!

Please refund!!!

Eternalfleur

I really enjoy using blog feeder. It's easy and simple to use! It updates all the blog posts that I've done on blogger into shopify with one click! Love it!

Arcway Industries

Fix your app. Shopify is great, until you realize you're knee deep in a limited platform with only the tools a bunch of people who don't care whether or not the things they sell you work.

Kianas Fit Mom Tv Live

We really hoped this would work but it did not import more than 5 blog posts and all without photos. We tried to contact support 3 times, no response :( Would like a refund.

Trishburr Embroidery

I use BlogFeeder to feed blogs from my Wordpress site to my Shopify stores. It works well, no problems at all would highly recommend it.

Apache Rose London

I used the blogfeeder app for a one time transfer of my Blogger blog into my shopify blog. It worked seamlessly and when I had a slight issue with something the support was incredibly efficient and went over and above to help me correct it. Highly recommended.

Mermaids Sailors Shoppe

I love this app! Its very useful for our online presence

Roots To Curls

Very useful app. Made our transition from Wordpress to Shopify much easier. I ran into a bit of a glitch (due to an issue with our Wordpress site) and Kevin sent me a prompt email with thorough instructions on how to fix the problem. It worked and the transfer was completed within minutes. Thanks again.

Shop With Ari

This app is awesome! Help me transition my blog into an online store without the lose of my content!