BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Eternalfleur

I really enjoy using blog feeder. It's easy and simple to use! It updates all the blog posts that I've done on blogger into shopify with one click! Love it!

Arcway Industries

Fix your app. Shopify is great, until you realize you're knee deep in a limited platform with only the tools a bunch of people who don't care whether or not the things they sell you work.

Kianas Fit Mom Tv Live

We really hoped this would work but it did not import more than 5 blog posts and all without photos. We tried to contact support 3 times, no response :( Would like a refund.

Trishburr Embroidery

I use BlogFeeder to feed blogs from my Wordpress site to my Shopify stores. It works well, no problems at all would highly recommend it.

Apache Rose London

I used the blogfeeder app for a one time transfer of my Blogger blog into my shopify blog. It worked seamlessly and when I had a slight issue with something the support was incredibly efficient and went over and above to help me correct it. Highly recommended.

Mermaids Sailors Shoppe

I love this app! Its very useful for our online presence

Roots To Curls

Very useful app. Made our transition from Wordpress to Shopify much easier. I ran into a bit of a glitch (due to an issue with our Wordpress site) and Kevin sent me a prompt email with thorough instructions on how to fix the problem. It worked and the transfer was completed within minutes. Thanks again.

Shop With Ari

This app is awesome! Help me transition my blog into an online store without the lose of my content!

Zodiac Era

works great for my site www.zodiacera.com

My Cozy Dog Beds

Working well so far. Like the fact that excerpts don't redirect away from my url.