BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Art by Jenny Online Shop

This app was so simple to set up, and fast too! The longest part was waiting for the blog to sync with my shop. Now all I need is some clever way of making my shop blog look like a gallery rather than a listing. Thanks Sean :)

Bendannie

Okay, it worked very well for importing from Facebook, was a problem with Adobe Business Catalyst but we eventually got that worked out. The problem was with Adobe. The primary issue that lowered the ratings is that the app inserted code into the theme meta tags for canonical links to RSS that were wildly incorrect and created numerous 404 errors. Had to have shopify help to figure out what was causing the errors and how to delete it from the theme. Here is an example that appeared on all blog imports that created the issue.

TheSurvivalOutpost

BlogFeeder enabled me to quickly integrate my WP blog into my Shopify site. Customer support is excellent, even to the point of providing technical tips on CSS hacks

A+

Gym Needs

great love this app in my shopify store works really well i will keep using this app i hope to see some more news

UC Health

Hope this does exactly what we think it will. great solution for a frustrating problem! Thanks, from the UnCanna Team!

funlandshop

very slow charged me 9.99 not working

Artscape

It makes it very simple to create content that can live on the website instead of sending people to an off site blog.

Organic Weave Shop

I used this app to link my word press blog to my shopify website. Easy to install and use. Totally satisfied with this app - and communication with Blogfeeder.

Tiny White Lies

I used this app to help me save time by linking to my blogger account. Great result and huge saving of time. Thanks to the team at Blogfeeder from https://tinywhitelies.com

livros de sonia hirsch

This app brings my Wordpress blog to my shop, offering a better shopping experience to my clients. I’d like it to import images too.