BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer | Reviews

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Natural Instinct Skincare

It was just okay. It only brought in half of my wordpress blog feed. Support was responsive and good, but failed to fix the problem in time allocated - even thou they added an extension to my plan. I dont know how this would process large blogs, maybe suitable to smaller ones.

Staying Cool in the Library

I can not get this app to work. Every time I try to use it I receive an error message. I deleted it and tried again with the same results. I contacted the developer directly and was told that it was an issue with too many people using the app but that the problem was resolved. It was not resolved for me. When I emailed them again I received no response. I was really hoping this app would do what I needed it to. I'm very disappointed.

Soul Inspirations & Meditations

Great app to embed your blog articles highly recommend using this to help grab attention from your customers visit them and give it a go you wont be disappointed.

Art by Jenny Online Shop

This app was so simple to set up, and fast too! The longest part was waiting for the blog to sync with my shop. Now all I need is some clever way of making my shop blog look like a gallery rather than a listing. Thanks Sean :)

Bendannie

Okay, it worked very well for importing from Facebook, was a problem with Adobe Business Catalyst but we eventually got that worked out. The problem was with Adobe. The primary issue that lowered the ratings is that the app inserted code into the theme meta tags for canonical links to RSS that were wildly incorrect and created numerous 404 errors. Had to have shopify help to figure out what was causing the errors and how to delete it from the theme. Here is an example that appeared on all blog imports that created the issue.

TheSurvivalOutpost

BlogFeeder enabled me to quickly integrate my WP blog into my Shopify site. Customer support is excellent, even to the point of providing technical tips on CSS hacks

A+

Gym Needs

great love this app in my shopify store works really well i will keep using this app i hope to see some more news

UC Health

Hope this does exactly what we think it will. great solution for a frustrating problem! Thanks, from the UnCanna Team!

funlandshop

very slow charged me 9.99 not working

Artscape

It makes it very simple to create content that can live on the website instead of sending people to an off site blog.