BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Suzieskincare

Woks excellent, Very easy to use for different feeds, We use to import from SkinCareBySuzie.me to SkinCareBySuzie.com for different categories of information.

Fetishcl

the best!.

Sodamnlit

Love it so far. I wonder if i can put automatic blog images!

Supreme Suspension

I was having an issue with my old site and I contacted technical support for advice. I received a quick answer and a solution and was able to bring all my old WordPress blog posts over perfectly. Great product!

Graffitijesus

BLOGFEEDER is an absolute necessity when it comes to SEO and getting everything connected! Very easy to use and a great platform!

Luggage Factory

Excellent Plugin, works even with very strange feeds like mine, Recommend 100% for people transferring from magento with a blog.

International House Of Cats

I have been using this application for a few months now. I have been waiting to leave a review to give it time and see how I like it.
I must say it does exactly what it says it does. It links in with no issues. Best of all if you are having a problem with the synchronizing you can sync it manually from the application in your shopify apps. Be patient, do not expect a synchronizing to happen at lighting speed. But it does do it quickly.

I will say if you use emoji's in your blog, they do not show up in the synchronizing to your shopify blog. This may be a future update they may add but at this time it does not show up when you view your blog from shopify.

Grovia

Works great. Great customer service, very responsive and helpful.

Grave Gamer

Fantastic tool for writers and bloggers.

Crystal Girl Lisa

Amazing, it integrated all my blogs in seconds!