BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer | Reviews

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Elitt

Great app to use for syncing your existing blog with the blog on your website!

Announce It

Effortless migration from my previous host, only glitch, I had to reinsert all photos.

Era3

Been working perfect for over a year now.

Emerald And Lime

Brilliant app and excellent support.

Pennyduncancreations

Just started using the app but it is very smooth indeed!! I had an inquiry to an issue I was having and they were very quick to respond and gave the solution to the issue....none of which was their fault!! Highly recommend the app!!

Nude Barre

Used this app to migrate our wordpress blog to our new Shopify store. It was SIMPLE. Definitely use this app.

Lingerie Ponto Com

exelente app , recomendo a todos uso o frequentemente para importat meus artigos do blog super recomendo

Southeastern Clothing Co

good app, easy to use and simple navigation

Vuvatech

This app is great. Works very well!

Portraits By Nc

I have been using Blog Feeder for several months now and really like it's performance. At first I transferred my blogs from Squarespace to Shopify without any problems. Images, videos and posts transferred over to Shopify without any problems. I also set up one main blog that pulls the latest RSS feeds from my other blogs. It works like a charm and I am very happy with it. My only complain would be that the Featured Image has to be added manually.