BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Grave Gamer

Fantastic tool for writers and bloggers.

Crystal Girl Lisa

Amazing, it integrated all my blogs in seconds!

Five Closets Shop

Very easy and fast to set up. Exactly what I was looking for.

Ravenwood Wildcraft

BlogFeeder worked great for a one time move for my Wordpress blog to my new Shopify blog. Too bad it doesn't move images and comments but apart from that a great product!

Morse Toad

Does what it's supposed to do. Good app.

Eurote

Love the app and the support was great! Ryan helped us import all of our blog entries super fast

Old Barn Milk Paint

It was so quick and easy to import my blog to shopify, thank you so much for this easy app! Fingers crossed the rest of the squarespace conversion completes, the difficulty in exporting is one of the many reason I left Squarespace BlogFeeder has given me hope that my entire blog will be updated to the Shopify platform soon!

Pamiflo

looks good my blog now,even better than blogger by Google,hope bring me so much money that i can pay for your service,lol

Megashopr

Simple and easy to use tool. Love it.

Sumeru Books

Excellent product. Worked like a charm and when I needed a few tweaks, the documentation was clear and effective. I needed a bit of custom fiddling because of settings on my old blog and the service rep was able to make the required css changes for my new blog to look perfect. Thanks BlotFeeder.