BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Kianas Fit Mom Tv Live

We really hoped this would work but it did not import more than 5 blog posts and all without photos. We tried to contact support 3 times, no response :( Would like a refund.

Vela Scarves

I paid for this app and it didnt even sync my wordpress blog to my website. DO NOT recommend.

Nature Crazy

Our experience with blogfeeder was poor. If you value a product actually working properly, good customer service/communication then I would suggest you look elsewhere.

We had a lot of blogs to import from our previous e-commerce platform to the new shopify platform. The app did not work properly. We contacted support and were able to make some headway. However, it still would not import all of our blogs and as well as many did not import in their entirety (even after doing everything that support told us too). At that point I just went through and was manually transferring the blogs over (We had over 175 blog post)

We had some email exchanges with them and requested a refund. They never responded back.

There are lots of apps out there that can migrate your blogs over. I would suggest looking elsewhere. We will not use blogfeeder again nor will we use a product from shopstorm.

Moraclock Com

Seems a little slow to work...will keep trying

Connectx Fashions

Horriblem.doesnt even have a place to get started..not properly made.

Skinny Water Culture

We were very happy with the service but, recently the sync process for blogs has started taking over a half hour? It's not very convenient.

1 3 Next