BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Tales of Murder

I’m moving to Shopify from Jekyll so there was no easy way to import 250+ posts. Until I found BlogFeeder. Once I properly formatted the XML feed, BlogFeeder imported everything without a glitch. Saved me probably weeks of copy/paste.

Holi Boli – Fearless Ethical Fashion

Did exactly what it was supposed to from blogger. Easily transfered my blogspot to shopify. I purchased the 72 hour option to do a one off job.

Handprinted

We use BlogFeeder to import blogs from WordPress - a much simpler solution when we moved to Shopify than re-writing 400+ blog posts! All good and the support is good too (although live chat would be helpful).

FAITHHAUS

so far so good. will let you all know if I get confused and have to go a different direction! Love having WordPress blog on my store

WOVENSOULS

Excellent app.
I've used another app many months ago but that was not very well developed and so I uninstalled it eventually.
This one has imported more than 1000 posts from my wordpress site onto shopify and it looks quite pleasing inspite of it being a mere import. Tremendous value added. Recommended.

retroposterhub.com

Very, very easy app to setup and control, leave it running with minimal effort. Excellent. The interface is really simple but very intuitive and effective. Integrates very well with Shopify. Install this app and save yourself a lot of time!!!!

BlueRed Outdoors

Very easy to setup! Awesome app. Very highly recomended for users setting up Blogs for website. You will not be disappointed

MORE-MTB

Had to do some prep work on the source blog, but once that was done it literally was a click of a button. highly recommended.

Divani Chocolatier

This app does what it says. I used it to transfer blogs from WordPress to Shopify, and it moved the blog title, body, tags, and even author verbatim. I wish the featured photos could also be transferred but that's a Shopify limitation which, I hope, will change in the future.

Stereo Advantage

This app does exactly what it says it will do. No bells no whistles, no surprises. i love it Thanks!