BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Atlanta Special FX

This is a great app and easy to install. Love how it keeps my customers up to date on our daily information. Wonder if it is possible to incorporate multiple blogs on the same site. That would be great.

Childs Book Co.

This is an amazing app that truly makes blogging on Shopify a much more enjoyable experience! I'd recommend it to all shop owners!

Monoxide

This app is perfect! It very easy to use and it eliminates the hassle of having to create a whole new blog because lets be honest who wants to start from scratch again? It even imports past entries so customers can go back if they want!

ikhayastore

This is a definite must have app! Being able to import my whole blog to shopify was my main criteria as I use my blog to document all new products and couldn't possibly go without it! This app was super easy to install and use and worked perfectly! Everything imported and saved in two ticks!

Sweet Cheeks Skincare

I am not super techie and even I was able to install this easily! I am so happy I found this option, and highly recommend you follow my lead!

If you have any trouble at all, contact their help department. They had me up and running in no time!

sellingsomegoods

This is a must-have app for any store. I was not looking forward to starting from a blank slate, and this app helped me aggregate all my other content into my store. It was very easy to import my old blogs.

Rocky Top Studio

Wonderful. It was very easy to import my RSS feed from my Squarespace site into Shopify. Simple and straightforward to use, and allowed me to keep the original dates on all of my posts. Denis was very helpful when I had a question. An awesome timesaver. I would highly recommend Blogfeeder.

Mr Kitly

Really great solution to bringing tumblr over to shopify so everything stays on one domain but don't lose the lovely tumblr following built up over years. This was quickest most painless integration have experienced in setting up so far, thanks.

Lola Blue, the closet

Love this app! So easy and fast to install, very user friendly. And perfect for new and small business owners like myself! Very happy with this app :)

Retro Cruiser Skateboards

This app works excellent! It is extremely easy to use, and I had absolutely zero issues with installation! Definitely a great way to beef up your blog section in a hurry.

Highly recommended!