BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

ALEX KOUTNY

Just Started my Eshop and integrating Shopify with my Tumblr blog using Blogfeeder was a snap and has saved me a tonne of time and hassle. Love it!

Saving The Season

Very impressed. I have a very long blog and was dreading manually importing to Shopify. Blog feeder made it easy.

Vital Cameras

Was looking for a way to import blog posts and keep the original post dates and times. I really didn't want 100's of post all to be posted with the same date/timestamp. Pleased to say it works a treat. Thank-you for making life easy!

Vincent Park

Super quick and easy. We have spent lots of time on our tumblr blog and did not want to loose access to all our past posts when transitioning to Shopify. Blog Feeder made the transition painless and simple.

Merek Davis: Store

What a great concept. I already have a personal blog and was dreading having to import content, or even come up with original content just for my store. Completely solved my problem, and I can get back to other things.

The 16oz Society

Using BlogFeeder to pull Facebook posts into our Shopify blog, and it's pretty slick! Was really not looking forward to the prospects of copy-and-paste every time we did something on FB. This should save us some headaches!

foreversta

Wow! Good and Easy app. But we have experienced some issues with russian language blog which were resolved quite soon! So now It works just fine! Thanks to their great support and especially to Denis!

Fosterweld - Belt Buckles and Premium Leather Belts; All Handmade in the USA

We just migrated our entire blog from an outside subscription to Shopify's free hosting, and BlogFeeder made it super easy through their RSS tool!
Denis was extremely helpful through every step of the process, and definitely went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with the outcome!
I would definitely would recommend this service to a friend!

Spray It New

Love this app! It is a life saver and they provide great support!

Mel Boteri

I LOVE having my blog on my own website to not only help with SEO, but to also offer a more seamless experience for my shoppers. I had a few kinks installing the app, but with Denis's help had it up and running in no time. Could not be happier, and would definitely recommend to other store owners!