BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Harlequin&Lionhead

I just installed Blogfeeder and it is working like magic! All posts are fed onto the blog on my shopify site and seems like all formats are well adjusted too! So far so good :D

Straight Up Random

Just started using this for my shop and it's great! It's exactly what I was looking for to import my Tumblr blog into my shopify site so I'm really glad I came across it.

The world of sweets

Imported my blog from blogger. I was setup and running in about 2 mins. Absolutely brilliant!

ALEX KOUTNY

Just Started my Eshop and integrating Shopify with my Tumblr blog using Blogfeeder was a snap and has saved me a tonne of time and hassle. Love it!

Saving The Season

Very impressed. I have a very long blog and was dreading manually importing to Shopify. Blog feeder made it easy.

Vital Cameras

Was looking for a way to import blog posts and keep the original post dates and times. I really didn't want 100's of post all to be posted with the same date/timestamp. Pleased to say it works a treat. Thank-you for making life easy!

Vincent Park

Super quick and easy. We have spent lots of time on our tumblr blog and did not want to loose access to all our past posts when transitioning to Shopify. Blog Feeder made the transition painless and simple.

Merek Davis: Store

What a great concept. I already have a personal blog and was dreading having to import content, or even come up with original content just for my store. Completely solved my problem, and I can get back to other things.

The 16oz Society

Using BlogFeeder to pull Facebook posts into our Shopify blog, and it's pretty slick! Was really not looking forward to the prospects of copy-and-paste every time we did something on FB. This should save us some headaches!

foreversta

Wow! Good and Easy app. But we have experienced some issues with russian language blog which were resolved quite soon! So now It works just fine! Thanks to their great support and especially to Denis!