BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Gym Needs

great love this app in my shopify store works really well i will keep using this app i hope to see some more news

UC Health

Hope this does exactly what we think it will. great solution for a frustrating problem! Thanks, from the UnCanna Team!

Artscape

It makes it very simple to create content that can live on the website instead of sending people to an off site blog.

Organic Weave Shop

I used this app to link my word press blog to my shopify website. Easy to install and use. Totally satisfied with this app - and communication with Blogfeeder.

Tiny White Lies

I used this app to help me save time by linking to my blogger account. Great result and huge saving of time. Thanks to the team at Blogfeeder from https://tinywhitelies.com

Texas Size Bullies

Awesome app! A must have.. We have used it on 2 sites already and plan on 3 more soon. Easy to use and works well.

Orthodox Christian Supply

super! such an easy way to migrate! i would suggest this app to anyone looking to move thier wordpress blog post over.

Kyte BABY

Did exactly what I needed, uploaded years worth of blogs from my old blog on wordpress to my new blog on Shopify, very quickly. Didn't like that it couldn't properly import photos into the blog posts, but wasn't too big of a deal. Very helpful and saved me lots of time!

TheUrbanExotics

Its so good honestly I enjoy it alot and its easy to use, Id love to recommend it to all e-commerce shop owners

CRIPTO GRUPO

Great products! Works greatly for my shop! It brings all the articles from the feed consistently and allows for good customization of certain fields.