BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer | Reviews

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Stella Carakasi

Thank you for the prompt response on the issue we were having with the uploading issues and speed of uploading from WordPress to our home page. I really appreciate your efforts. Allan

Butlers Barn Creations

This is a great app for pulling blog feed into my site. When I reached out to tech for assistance they were prompt and responsive. I would recommend this app for any site.

Tastermonial

I used this app to help me improve SEO by republishing our wordpress blog to our shopify store. The app does a great job. A little issue with syncing photos and videos.

Wildly Organic

We've been using this app for a couple of years now. There have been a few issues with it, but support has been helpful when those issues arise. We couldn't operate our Shopify blog successfully without it! Recommend.

MI MING MART

Feature image didn't get transferred automatically to Shopify. I have to upload image at Shopify. It would have been a Perfect app if it does!

Walker Wellbeing

I did a one time upload onto my shopify site. Everything was great, but it would be good if the images in the blog automatically displayed as a preview or in the excerpt to make the blog feed more aesthetically pleasing and consistent.

livros de sonia hirsch

This app brings my Wordpress blog to my shop, offering a better shopping experience to my clients. I’d like it to import images too.

Byrons Books Maps

We use BlogFeeder to sync a blog we maintain on Medium with our Shopify site. It's a simple-to-use tool that saves a tremendous amount of time.

Leading Solutions

Really easy to use for creating better SEO on your site by importing and organizing posts, with a great support team.

My Cozy Dog Beds

Working well so far. Like the fact that excerpts don't redirect away from my url.

Previous 1 3