4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, SEO optimization, and customizable blog templates. Many appreciate its efficiency and professional look, noting significant time savings in blog creation and formatting. The app's performance is praised for speed and reliability, with a positive impact on blog visibility and reader engagement. Customer support is highlighted for quick responses and thorough solutions. Merchants also value the SEO guidance and real-time analytics, which help improve website visibility and ranking.

January 7, 2024

Easy to use and customer support is quick and comprehensive - Very impressed

Organic Weave Shop
22 days using the app
November 7, 2023

Enjoyed trying the app and found it very intuitive to use.
Accidentally forgot to cancel after not using it for a few months and was refunded. Really great customer service and hope to use the app again soon!
Thanks so much

Nikki

Nikkistrange
4 months using the app
October 18, 2023

I've had two issues using the app (neither were bloggle's fault), but both times I experienced problems, the Bloggle team was fast to act. The first issue was related to Shopify and Julien worked with their dev team to walk them through how to fix the problem. He monitored the situation, progress and results until my blog was back to normal. The second issue was related to code that my dev team accidentally deleted and Juan jumped in and ID'ed/solved the problem in minutes. Both times, the Bloggle team explained what the issue was, how to fix it step by step and offered to help the third parties understand what needed to be done. I wish all app teams were this amazing. Regarding the app itself, it's insanely easy to issue and delivers on its SEO promise. LOVE it.

lunatic femme
5 months using the app
November 20, 2023

Bloggle can provide good service for us, we appreciate for that.

Piscifun
28 days using the app
October 5, 2023

This app has improved the way our blogs are created, giving us more flexibility as well as making the final result more appealing from what we were able to do out of the box. Support response was quick to help address minor issue. Happy with the service and app!

greenworkstools
8 months using the app

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Bloggle! 🙏

We're happy to hear that our app has enhanced your blog creation process and provided a more aesthetic and flexible result.

Our team is dedicated to providing top-notch support, and we're glad to have addressed your concerns promptly.

Thanks for choosing Bloggle! 😍

November 13, 2023

The app is very intuitive and user friendly. I especially appreciated their efficient and knowledgeable customer support. Highly recommended!

SwapJourney
Norway
11 days using the app
March 21, 2024

This app is amazing. It can transform your blog article to a very professional looking, SEO perfected blog. We start by using another SEO article AI writer, then transform into Bloggle to perfect the look and finish the SEO. I can not say enough how great our articles look but how easy Bloggle is to use. Serious, you must give it a try. You wont be disappointed. *** NOTE: the Bloggle Team is always ready to help. One of the best customer service on Shopify I have run across. You have a problem or need something changed to make it yours, they are on it.

I am so excited to see the results after google starts scanning our articles.

Huckle Bee Farms LLC
October 8, 2023

Bloggle is a great addition to my Shopify store, it’s easy to use, has a lot of customization options and I really like how my blog posts look now. They look very professional! The support team is also amazing, they respond very quickly and they aded my theme to the theme styles just a few hours after I contacted them. Thanks!

Bull Terrier World
2 months using the app

Thank you for your fantastic review of Bloggle! 🙏

We're thrilled to hear that the app has elevated the look and professionalism of your blog posts on Shopify. Our aim is to make blogging both effective and user-friendly, and we're glad that our customization options meet your needs.

Thanks again 😃

October 11, 2023

We switched from PageFly to Bloggle for a more SEO-optimized experience. I appreciate how easy Bloggle is to use and how streamlined it is for perfecting both the desktop and mobile experience. I do wish the app had some better-integrated analytics – that would be a huge bonus. I would love to be able to see click-through rates and associated conversions without needing to try and navigate Google Analytics.

Enerex Botanicals
10 months using the app
Bloggle replied October 16, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. 🙏

We're pleased to hear that you found our platform user-friendly and effective in optimizing your SEO experience for both desktop and mobile.

We value input from our users, and we'll certainly consider your suggestion for integrated analytics.

Thanks again for your review 😃

October 13, 2023

Easy to install and start using, and a good amount of features for the price. The thing that really sets them apart is the customer service, which is outstanding. They're always quick to respond and either fix the issue, or tell you how to fix it yourself, thank you team!

Love Logs
25 days using the app

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Bloggle! 🙏

Our aim is to provide not only a seamless app experience but also top-notch support when needed. We understand the value of timely and effective customer service.

Thanks again for your review 😃