January 28, 2024

The BM Boost mark works seamlessly, BM is by far best cloud security that helps actively monitor and prevent malicious lurkers onto my site. if your not protecting your assets and your customers now, you definite need to.

after all, it's your job to make shopping a lot easier for your customers. do what the pros do.

LynXautoinnovate
12 months using the app
December 12, 2023

This is the correct star, 5 stars for this app. This app truly has kept the bots away.

Dignified by Denise
About 1 year using the app
December 12, 2023

this app is amazinggggggggggggggggggg!

ShadedbyShanell
8 months using the app
January 10, 2024

Highly recommended! It really stopped the spam bots. The functionality is very comprehensive and useful. It has all the features that other apps have, plus many more powerful and practical features that other apps don't have. It can even help me block VPNs from specific regions, instead of all VPN users. Very satisfied.

Stellawawa
About 1 month using the app
January 17, 2024

Great service and support for our store in bots harassing issue.

JCEE Shop
Hong Kong SAR
26 days using the app
January 25, 2024

Impressed with the capabilites. It's simple and powerful. Easy to set up, once setup, let it run. Big thanks to Amy!!!

Main Street Mower
23 days using the app
January 5, 2024

Great so far. This has been helping me stop a group of hackers that has been targeting my shopify site.

CPW Truck Stuff
26 days using the app
January 6, 2024

I wanted to reach out and express my sincere appreciation for your country blocker feature. I am truly delighted with how well it works. It has been instrumental in enhancing our online experiences and maintaining the security of our website.

Thank you so much for your valuable contribution and for providing such a reliable and effective tool. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Dash Racegear
23 days using the app
January 13, 2024

WOW!!
BM: Country blocker IP blocker (aka BoostMark) has to be, hands down, the best app we've ever used.
Why?? Because not only does it work, but their support (thank you, Amy) is amazing!! Let me repeat...AMAZING!!
We've had a couple of issues that needed some extra tweaking, and the Boostymark team were on to it. I mean immediately!! And not only were they on to it, they provided us with in-depth explanations of the situation so our layman brains could try to understand what was happening.
So, if your site is having problems with bots, especially in regards to creating fake customer accounts, then please don't hesitate to use BoostMark. Plus, their pricing is more than worth it!
Thanks again, Boostymark support!! You're the best!!

Curate Art & Design
12 days using the app
January 2, 2024

Asked Shopify for no solution, but BM supplied Block Fake Account Register Bot to solve my issue. Good recommendation.

Kinugawa Turbo Systems