Bol.com: automate your sales

Bol.com: automate your sales

by Koongo

Sell your products on Bol.com. Transfer orders to your store

Burke & Keen

I installed this app to sync Shopify with BOL.COM; I installed, setup the account, selected Shopify, BOL was not available, and from my Koongo account page it told me to use another app, so installed "KOONGO Sell on Marketplaces", it took me to the same screen. I'm caught in some sort of loop, and the documentation tells me that when I select "Shopify" as my channel, I am supposed to see a new screen. No screen is available, I am stuck. So far this has been a horrible experience! It shouldn't be this difficult to setup and sync a store...my other 12 Shopify apps were setup without a hitch, not even a support inquiry was ever needed, until this app!

August 31, 2021

Hello,

I'm sorry about the issue. It's fixed now. Please check again. You can contact me directly at support@koongo.com.

Thanks,
Pavel

DILUSSOBAGS

Unfortunately Koongo seems to have decided not to support this app anymore. Upon creation of an account at Koongo it keeps pushing towards installing the Koongo app (not bol.com version). At the one single second my store managed to show up in my Koongo account, it was quickly clear that Kongoo wants to push users to its dynamic plan, since no functions were usable without picking another plan than the plan described in the bol.com Koongo app. I feel clickbaited and do not advise anybody to install this app and create a Koongo account.

June 21, 2021

Hello,

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding. The Koongo app notification should not be too pushy. Can you please send me more feedback about the app behaviour to pavel.z@koongo.com? I'll talk to designers and modify that.

In regards to the apps, the Bol app includes only Bol integration with order synchronization and 5000 items limit. The app is offered for fixed price of $34.95/month.

The Koongo app offers various marketplace integrations. The price is dynamic and starts at $24 per month for 2000 items, no order synchronization included. So, the Koongo app might be a cheaper solution than the Bol app if there are up to 5000 items and no order synchronization is activated.

Thanks,
Pavel

Anarchicfashion.com

They charge you on the spot no 30 day free trial offer... that's called bait and switch from where I come from

May 14, 2019

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry for your experience but this was not the first time you activated the Koongo app. Based on our records, the first app trial activation for your Shopify store was done in May 2016. So, the trial period was already expired in Feb 2019. I can offer you the payment refund and reactivation of your trial period, so you'd be able to test Koongo again. Please contact me at support@koongo.com for more information.

Based on your experience, we implemented a free trial reset. Koongo free trial is reset after one year of the account inactivity. So, it should not happen again.